What level are you?

Nakani

/Agreed.

There is absolutely no freaking way you can get max level in 2 days without using an exploit of some kind.

2 days? All of the high level people on any server were in early access day 1. I assume there will be multiple 50s over the weekend and leveling to 50 in 1 week is definitely do-able especially if you aren't soloing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

27 Jedi Sage Seer (healer), came in on wave 3.

I'd probably be a little higher but I plowed through every quest over in Taris. was +5lvls over the mobs by the time I finished. Skipped over Nar Shada (just did class quest line) and hopped straight into tatooine.

Advice: You'll need about 65k creds @ 25 for learning to drive, your mount, and your class skills (or was for me, figure its comparable for others). Yes, crew skills are great but sending them off, esp when you have 3, costs a lot of money! :p

Yes there are some high level players (some have exploited, some haven't) floating around on servers already ..but for a majority of the higher level players they have been playing in closed beta for awhile and knew their main class(es) storylines already so spacebar is an acceptable option for them, that alone cuts your leveling time in half..especially when you remember all the quests/ dungeons you've completed in the past. Also the LS/DS options can be turned on to simplify it even more.

On a side note, this is one of the best examples of a game that gives you options to play/level as a traditional single player rpg within a mmo, and people will be talking about this format for years, even amongst the non star wars community..hats off to Bioware /EA, they did a great job so far.

First wave and I have a level 21 Combat Medic in the second zone of Taris. Enjoying the quests, managing to raise my crew skills without being broken and saving some money for the Speeder license (no purples but some nice armormech blues), getting some nice experience in the healing field (hadn't played Combat Medic in beta and it's really fun!) and sometimes going out of my way to assist others in their Heroics. XD

Edit: done all the quests in the origin world, in Coruscant, the first area of Taris, The Esseles, Hammer Station, some of the Heroics a few times (I'm looking at you, Trouble in Deed :p ), avoided all the datacrons beyond the origin worlds ones and the first in Coruscant (I don't like Mario Bros, sue me), and no PvP or Space Combat... yet.

The space combat is a great way to rack up some easy experience. (Of course... Might not be easy for others.)

/Agreed.

There is absolutely no freaking way you can get max level in 2 days without using an exploit of some kind.

You do realize, some of us were in the beta and got to play multiple chars to 50 right? You also do realize that some people are smart enough to memorize mission patterns and responses to bring their leveling downtime to a minimum?

Your comment, is like saying people can't get to high level on a pre-existing MMO, such as WoW, in a few days, which is completely untrue. Now if you consider the Beta an exploit, well then I've just wasted two minutes of my precious time...

The space combat is a great way to rack up some easy experience. (Of course... Might not be easy for others.)

Yeah, I got about 50000 exp in about 15 mins the first time you do the quests.

10k for first run x3 different missions. Then right after that i got two ~8k exp quests to do them all again.

On top of that I got ~1.8k exp x6 missions for the standard "kill ships" exp.

Just buy a shield for your ship first.

Edited by ToiletBrush

Yeah, I got about 50000 exp in about 15 mins the first time you do the quests.

10k for first run x3 different missions. Then right after that i got two ~8k exp quests to do them all again.

On top of that I got ~1.8k exp x6 missions for the standard "kill ships" exp.

I gotta say, I enjoy the space missions. They aren't to hard, but they provide a nice challenge.

About to hit level 22 on my Marauder. Taking it slow, exploring the planets fully, to try and find all the hidden goodies that bioware put in game for us, before I go back with a guide to get everything I missed :-) Gota find all the datacrons!!!! Did I mention I love out leveling my quests...... they really need to tone down the xp quests give or something lol...

You do realize, some of us were in the beta and got to play multiple chars to 50 right? You also do realize that some people are smart enough to memorize mission patterns and responses to bring their leveling downtime to a minimum?

Your comment, is like saying people can't get to high level on a pre-existing MMO, such as WoW, in a few days, which is completely untrue. Now if you consider the Beta an exploit, well then I've just wasted two minutes of my precious time...

Hmm. Well I kind of feel sorry for you then. Having experienced all of the content already and just flying by it to get it done hardly sounds like any kind of fun at all.