RD-14B Stealth Helmet

Xeranan

I wish to know where exactly the helmet is(or if i can get it from a quest.).

http://www.torhead.com/item/vmG1bX/prototype-rd-14b-stealth-helmet

They didn't explain where i would get it and how i would get it, and so far theres only evidence of my friend having it, and the screenshot on the Torhead page.

Anyone mind telling me?

I think I just got that helmet last week from playing the Boarding Party FP, I know I sold it on the GTN & someone else bought it like 15 mins later.

/edit. My bad, it wasn't THAT helmet. My purp just had mod & enhancement slots, that beast you're showing with the augment slot can't be anywhere in the live game. If it is, I wants it. Well maybe not, the reson I sold mine is cause the style of that helmet is ridiculous.

Why doesn't it cover the neck at all? Even in Empire Strikes Back, Leia didn't have her whole bare white neck exposed as she was hanging around in Jabba's Palace pretending to be a Bounty Hunter & threatening to blow up the throne room with a bomb. That exposed neck thing looks silly.

Edited by Tricky-Ha

Most of these sets will drop when you are in a group and they are from random mobs. Loot ends up being set to premium while in a group. Same thing on every planet. The more time you spend being "social" the more likely you are to snag extremely rare items.

I know that sounds vague, but each place has highly unique sets. I ran around on Taris for 4 days doing the same heroics over and over trying to snag a particular piece.

Lacquerous Mesh Helmet (crafted orange) will give you the same look:

http://www.torhead.com/item/bcCAOeD/lacqerous-mesh-helmet

It's a level 39 item. The colouring is slightly lighter but its the same model.

Sadly im a level 23 now. Ill be trying to level up, and i suddenly found it on GTN. Apparently it was cheap; 1k, and at least ill have something to look forward to in the armor section of the game.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.