Most valuable player in warzones

gabusan

When someone gets a vote for most valuable player at the end of the match, does he get extra valor or anything like that? Or is it just for show?

Yes! For each MVP vote a player gets he is rewarded 50 extra valor and 1 extra Warzone commendation.

Too bad the real MVPs usually go unknown.

I'd say too bad I can vote for only one. Whom to pick?

The healer that keeps everyone alive the whole time?

The player who disrupts the enemy healers the whole game?

The guy that stands as a lonely guard on a turret/door the whole game?

The player who solo kills 2 people and gets us the turret for the win?

And so on and so on and so on...

I'd say too bad I can vote for only one. Whom to pick?

The healer that keeps everyone alive the whole time?

The player who disrupts the enemy healers the whole game?

The guy that stands as a lonely guard on a turret/door the whole game?

The player who solo kills 2 people and gets us the turret for the win?

And so on and so on and so on...

See, you could say this but sadly the only immiediate thing you can be sure of is the healer who healed...there really isn't a way to know the other things

See, you could say this but sadly the only immiediate thing you can be sure of is the healer who healed...there really isn't a way to know the other things

That's not even for sure. I've seen too many healers draining their own hp and healing themselves for medals (Sorcs can drain their own HP, other healers can use hazards).

That's not even for sure. I've seen too many healers draining their own hp and healing themselves for medals (Sorcs can drain their own HP, other healers can use hazards).

^That. Waaaaay too many lately. And if you get into a Warzone that has a group from the same clan? Kiss any MVP votes goodbye, regardless of how you did.

I try to look at all the stats personally and remember people. If I see you calling out zones, helping get people on track, "lone defender" on a turret, or things of that nature and you still have a decent overall stat...you're getting my vote. Not they guy with the highest kills or highest heals anymore.

tank rant: I find that it kinda sucks that Tanks get very little love. I could have the highest protection, be jumping from target to target, throwing taunts and aoe taunts and basically doing what I can to keep the enemy looking at me...but...I still get 0 mvp. I might get 1...MAYBE 1...but the guy who has highest kills or highest heals gets the vote (or guild mates).

A lot of circle jerking going on in premades. My guild does it too but we will branch out and vote for other people if they've been really valuable to the team. Whenever people are on somewhat the same level though the votes will stay within the group.

Not saying that it's right.