Need Jaxo as Companion

Kraylessa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am madly in love with Jaxo. When/if they add same-sex romantic options to the game, I really really really hope they add her as a romancable companion for female troopers.

Sadly that is never going to happen :/ Bioware is open to the idea, but Lucas Arts just says NO NO NEVER, OVER MY DEAD BODY. Feel sorry for all those who would rather have same sex romance.

Sadly that is never going to happen :/ Bioware is open to the idea, but Lucas Arts just says NO NO NEVER, OVER MY DEAD BODY. Feel sorry for all those who would rather have same sex romance.

Wait, source on this ?!? I'm pretty sure BW said they will put in same gender relationships later.

Or was it "later" and not later ?

Oh? I hadn't seen or read this. Last I knew, Bioware said they had plans to add same-sex relationships in a future patch. The main hold-up was the additional voice acting that would be needed.

I think the lack of homosexual relationships and tameness, when compared to other BW games, can be attributed to the MMO aspect of SWTOR and EAs desire for a smooth, controversy free launch.

Not that there hasn't been WoW vs SWTOR bickering in the gaming community, but that's natural and expected. They probably wanted to avoid the ME Lesbian scene situation, with FOX News inciting outrage. I mean a big MMO release from a respected Dev based on a much beloved IP would have been ideal to shell out the derp on.

That's not to say we won't get it later. I hope we do for those among our community who want it. The games also rated T, which considering some of the choices in game feels strange.

I also was very disappointed when Jaxo turned out just to be a fling and not a romancable companion. She's spunky and has an attitude problem that I'd like to adjust :p

Though I can't say I'm disappointed with Dorne either... her cold demeanor just begs for warming up :)

Wait, source on this ?!? I'm pretty sure BW said they will put in same gender relationships later.

Or was it "later" and not later ?

AH ok! That sounds great, I know that Lucas Arts was very much against the idea (because of the age limit, think they need to raise the limit in the us if there is gay romance etc. Not sure tho.)

Don't have source since this was something that was discussed in early beta.

I would also prefer Jaxo over Dorne.

Please give us SGT Jaxo as a companion. Her storyline would be so interesting and would add to the game play of the Trooper. Troopers unite and lets see if we can push this thread to the max!! Go SGT Jaxo!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.