Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
How do you know nothing is planned?

Since 2012, and the track record we've gotten, it should be obvious at this point.

But you know what....maybe they will add an ugly reskin to the "unique items" vendor that is for CE owners..

Edited by Eillack

Again, OK. You might be right, you might be wrong, but there is no way for any of us to know for sure.

After 3 years of nothing and being told, you would get regular updates to the CE vendor.

He is actually right and until BW starts making "regular" updates to it, then we can talk about Eillack being wrong.

Edited by Quraswren

After 3 years of nothing and being told, you would get regular updates to the CE vendor.

He is actually right and until BW starts making "regular" updates to it, then we can talk about Eillack being wrong.

Maybe I am wrong but I could've sworn there were at least decorations added when strongholds came out that are exclusive to the collectors edition vendor and unobtainable by anyone else. We can argue whether that constitutes regular updates or not, but they HAVE added things more recently than 3 years ago

Maybe I am wrong but I could've sworn there were at least decorations added when strongholds came out that are exclusive to the collectors edition vendor and unobtainable by anyone else. We can argue whether that constitutes regular updates or not, but they HAVE added things more recently than 3 years ago

1 decoration. Not multiple. So yes, they added 1 decoration in the last 3 years. I do recall though they did add an eyepiece somewhere as well a dye or two. So perhaps they will add 1 thing a year?

1 decoration. Not multiple. So yes, they added 1 decoration in the last 3 years. I do recall though they did add an eyepiece somewhere as well a dye or two. So perhaps they will add 1 thing a year?

Then it is time for a update in the expansion. I hope there will be something :tran_cool:

• 1 month later...
I am actually happy we got that decoration, I will find a nice spot for it when I decorate my next stronghold

I would have gotten a few, but I can't justify 200k.

You'd think the CE vendor would have more affordable options.

I would have gotten a few, but I can't justify 200k.

You'd think the CE vendor would have more affordable options.

Or, you know, free. I mean, it's nice to have stuff added, but we were the people shelling out extra at release. Would be nice to save a few credits based on our initial act of good faith.

• 5 weeks later...

The one thing that I was not happy about the Collector Edition vendor, is when Bioware started releasing the Collector Edition speeder with a new skin to "regular" player. I felt cheated.

Moving on from that, I do enjoy the items they have started to add to the vendor along the updates. The dyes, the decos, the pets, the companion customizations. I used them all. :)

What I would really love added to the Collection Vendor in the future is either an unique Emote or a Regen toy. That would really feel special and easy to show off :D

Edited by Elysith

The one thing that I was not happy about the Collector Edition vendor, is when Bioware started releasing the Collector Edition speeder with a new skin to "regular" player. I felt cheated.

Moving on from that, I do enjoy the items they have started to add to the vendor along the updates. The dyes, the decos, the pets, the companion customizations. I used them all. :)

What I would really love added to the Collection Vendor in the future is either an unique Emote or a Regen toy. That would really feel special and easy to show off :D

The speeder was not really part of the CE-Edition, but the minipet was. And this was reskinned also.

BW has two ideas of exclusivity. For the CC-Store exclusivity means exclusivity. For everything else exclusivity means we can and probably will reskin the item outside our exclusivity "promise".

Edited by Neglience

The speeder was not really part of the CE-Edition, but the minipet was. And this was reskinned also.

Indeed I always forgot about that always mixing up the original edition bonuses since they all came at once when you get the Collector Edition :p

Edited by Elysith