Operative needs a nerf 1v1

Barrickade

Intro:

There I am on my trooper! shooting like fun! Grav round ftw!

There I go. OPERATIVE BACKSTAB STUN!!! Nuke nuke nuke I am on 40% HP the guy keeps coming I want to kite him he flashes me.

he runs up to me kills me almost instand with over 4k crist while I have 500+ expertise.

BW are you F ing serious?

Yes I know the operative allready had it's nerfs. No I do not agree on all of it. But I am seriously pissed over that when an operative comes out of stealth he just stabs me in the back and finish me off so quickly! I need to make it 2v1 to even try and kill the operative.

That's why the operative either needs a more viable option towards 1 v 1 faced combat cause this is just taking the piss!

Next bit:

For all of you going: GO SENTINEL! OP CLASS. Ok then tell me how come an operative did exacly the same I did all I could on 12% the Horses **S just procs an ability that made him "THE HULK" (invulnerable) and I die again I even used STIMS. This class takes the piss.

I know you guys know it. But I cannot see anything else rather then this class needs a more viable tool in 1v1 and get nurfed The F*** with that stun to 40% hp.

(Same goes for the smuggler class mirror!)

On the off chance it isn't a troll:

We can't give you advice as long as you're being so vague ( and that's what you should be asking for. Advice on how you could handle the situation more appropriately in the future ) on the details of combat.

That said. The operative basically caught you exactly where any operative wants to catch you. Alone, in the open, getting their opener off, apparently with some cooldowns up ( or a lack of use of appropriate skills on your end ). The concealment operative will and should have a significant advantage in that situation, as it's the entire point of the spec

Edited by Sylriana

Thanks guys

Means so much to me that you guys are talking ontopic.

No I do not just "suck"

and seriously grow the **** up. You must be playing an operative cause only sith naabs react like that.

I have had a talk with a Smuggler Scroundrel and he/she confirms what my findings are correct. If you guys did not have the Stun Drop player to 40% you would bite the dust. So that's why I am saying you need to drop that act and get nerfed there cause people barely have a chance...

Ok advise this please:

How do you counter the stun in the back then geting 4k + crits with "backstabs"

that I would like to know!

And if you do get the counter kite and so on. How do you finish something of you cannot kill?

Edited by Barrickade

Thanks guys

No I do not just "suck"

and seriously grow the **** up. You must be playing an operative cause only sith naabs react like that.

I have had a talk with a Smuggler Scroundrel and he/she confirms what my findings are correct. If you guys did not have the Stun Drop player to 40% you would bite the dust. So that's why I am saying you need to drop that act and get nerfed there cause people barely have a chance...

Ok advise this please:

How do you counter the Had stun in the back then geting 4k + crits with "backstabs"

Struggling to crit for 2.5k on equal gear is OP? Meanwhile Marauder...

Barrackide, im sorry but you just got out played. Face it. That operative out gears you and can play their class better than you do your's. Stay with the group you noob. Dont go all rambo running solo. Thats your issue. You probably have like <400 expertise and lack other stats. QQ more trooper. L2p Edited by Robpwnz

Thanks guys

No I do not just "suck"

Ok advise this please:

How do you counter the stun in the back then geting 4k + crits with "backstabs"

And if you do get the counter kite and so on. How do you finish something of you cannot kill?

Gud point man.. 1 thing I likes to does is to backpedals so I dont gets Stun Drop player to 40%. I talk to another Truper and Bonte Huntard and he said it does reel gud. Dumb opurativs hitting for 4k over and overs again. Dev's pls nurfs them so I can keel thx.

Here is the sollution to all players problems:

1. Remove all talents and abilities from all classed

2. Replace them with 2 abilities

a. Generic Ranged attack 1

b. Generic heal 1

3. remove all stats from all gear as stats make players have an unfair advantage

4. all players will now be equal, and no more complaining about the hands down worst class being OP

Then again im sure Trolls will be trolls and someone will think 1 class is OP even then

Lahandor Darkleaf

Oh yea almost forgot,

Forum Mods Please delete this thread as it in a gripe from a player that once you to ruin the one thing a class is good at in PvP that will destroy the class (even further) in PvE. He needs to learn to PvP and not get stuck alone with a operative at his back and he will be fine.

This is not a Operative/IA issue it is a player issue and therefore has no need to be on this forum!

Wait what WZ is this where it's 1v1 matches all the time? Where can I find them? I'd really like to join them if I could! All I can find are team WZs where Sorcs and Mercs dominate.

Seriously though if you're going 1v1 in a WZ then you're doing something wrong. Considering you're crying for nerfs after one experience without even asking for tips, you're definitely doing something wrong. L2P. If anything, Op is underpowered.

Ok so AGAIN

Thanks for all the moronic no sense replies.

For the people that could see through all these BS posts thank you.

I will see what I have and try to counter it.

If you call me a troll u must be a troll hunter cause ur ugly face is only in the forums.

For some reason nobody finishes to READ what I said at the start! I said NERF but I also said GIVE YOU GUYS A BETTER FACE TO FACE ABILITY!!!!

Hellooooo I am not saying nerf only you big emo kids.

On the off chance it isn't a troll:

We can't give you advice as long as you're being so vague ( and that's what you should be asking for. Advice on how you could handle the situation more appropriately in the future ) on the details of combat.

That said. The operative basically caught you exactly where any operative wants to catch you. Alone, in the open, getting their opener off, apparently with some cooldowns up ( or a lack of use of appropriate skills on your end ). The concealment operative will and should have a significant advantage in that situation, as it's the entire point of the spec

Trolls live on the "off chance it isn't a troll" belief.

It's a troll. Look how it squeals when uncovered. Move along.

Edited by Thankyjack