Favorite Pet's Name

SpikeRosered

I have a Border collie and an Aussie who both would duel any one of you to prove they are lapdogs!

Haha man it is so funny when some big dogs "just wanna be lapdogs"! My sister has a Pit/Lab mix and he is a pretty big dog, I think he weighs about 80 pounds...but any time I sit on the couch he jumps up and plops himself right on my lap lol, they are so hilarious!

He prefers to be on my legs (I play SWTOR on a laptop, in my bed (it's more comfy) his name is...

...Obi-wan Kenobi Theodore Denton the First!

We call him Obi for short :)

He's a half beagle half something. He's black and white, we don't know. He has speckles, so he might be dalmation, and had good smelling like 1 to.

When I'm at my parents', my childhood Siamese mix Thai (I was 9 and just learned Siamese cats come from Thailand when we adopted her,) LOVES to curl up next to me on the couch while I play (laptops ftw.) Sometimes she'll droop a single lazy dark paw onto the keyboard to see what trouble she can stir up. Mostly she'll just move into perfect position for me to use her as a mousepad. Sadly, the fur provides too much interference. Unfortunately, I only see her when I head back from college to visit my parents. My current apartment doesn't allow pets (which didn't stop me from naming the houseplants Kitty and Tailypo. Unfortunately, they aren't very cuddly.)