the 'bubble' is overpowered, nerf it!

Vambro

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's averaged over a larger span of time. Every ability does not deal 1.5k every global cooldown.

I mean, you know this, right?

averaged over 17 seconds a 3.5k bubble is 205 health per second. untalented the bubble is 175 health per second. seriously, that sounds OP to you?

what's really funny is the bubble is usually 1 shot by any decently geared player, so anything but a "pre bubble" is basically just a traded global CD.

.... wow your stupid... your not trading a GCD... YOU GET A EXTRA GCD or 2 because they pre-cast it before the fight even started.

Bubble needs to be nerfed... especially the AoE CC talent attached to any Sorc/Sage that is remotely good. The CC on breaking should be removed completely from the game.... or put so far up the tree other spec's can't reach it along with a change that YOU CANNOT CAST THIS ON ANOTHER PERSON and still have it pop doing AoE CC. I mean this is just ridiculous lets give all the good abilities to 1 class (sprint, pull, bubble, aoe healing/damage) and call it a day.

I dont think bubble is OP at all, I think the problem is there are so many people that play sorc and sages, that when one bubble is fought off or wears out, theres usually another sorc or sage there to throw another one on you. Like when I play with friends we have 3 sages on hand, and we communicate or see that someone nearby needs to be bubbled, if one of us are not around.

And dont forget if specced right they should absorb 20% dmg, which is decent.

I actually gave up on my sage becasue everyone has one, and went trooper instead because of the amount of sages.

why are you ignoring my post? i found a video for you man!

does that video completely destroy your argument of "a healing sorcerer can survive indefinitely against dps"?

Don't do his work for him. Plus operatives have higher burst than marauders, so you're obviously going to see it happen from time to time.

why are you ignoring my post? i found a video for you man!

does that video completely destroy your argument of "a healing sorcerer can survive indefinitely against dps"?

He tends to ignore arguments he loses in. Losing is a habit for him it seems. But that's ok, somebody has to lose.

^^ lololololol

Edited by TetraCleric

there was that battlemaster operative video...

completely owned a battlemaster healing sorcerer.

starts around 1:00.

That was the worst Sorc I've ever seen. He only used his 1 stun... that's it... and sat there for 10 seconds getting hit for 1-2k a hit. He could have aoe knockbacked... he could have used his cyclone... he could have sprinted.... he was not hybrid because his shield did not CC the Op.

HE WAS TERRIBLE.

Good job posting a video proving that 1 person is baaaaaad.

That was the worst Sorc I've ever seen. He only used his 1 stun... that's it... and sat there for 10 seconds getting hit for 1-2k a hit. He could have aoe knockbacked... he could have used his cyclone... he could have sprinted.... he was not hybrid because his shield did not CC the Op.

HE WAS TERRIBLE.

The whole point was that it's against a pure heal spec, not a hybrid. Oh and btw, he does do the AoE knockback.

Edited by TetraCleric

HE WAS TERRIBLE.

huhhhhhhhhh?

.... wow your stupid... your not trading a GCD... YOU GET A EXTRA GCD or 2 because they pre-cast it before the fight even started.

Bubble needs to be nerfed... especially the AoE CC talent attached to any Sorc/Sage that is remotely good. The CC on breaking should be removed completely from the game.... or put so far up the tree other spec's can't reach it along with a change that YOU CANNOT CAST THIS ON ANOTHER PERSON and still have it pop doing AoE CC. I mean this is just ridiculous lets give all the good abilities to 1 class (sprint, pull, bubble, aoe healing/damage) and call it a day.

so a jugg who charge/stuns/hits someone who's not shielded should be nerfed because they just gained like 2-3 gcds! how about the assassin who gets a free stun+opener out of stealth every time the enter combat? that's 2 free GCDs right thar!

Pure heal specs aren't the problem.. hybrids are. No one has any problem with pure heal spec sorcs. It's the constant CC barrage of hybrids that is OP.

Seriously. The hybrid heal spec sorcs are the ones that are tougher to bring down, not full heal spec. Those are the Sorcs that are raiders and don't want to respec all the time to do warzones.

Pure heal specs aren't the problem.. hybrids are. No one has any problem with pure heal spec sorcs. It's the constant CC barrage of hybrids that is OP.

you were saying?

Originally Posted by EternalFinality

I'd like you to provide a video of someone killing a geared healing Sorc who doesn't suck in a 1v1 situation.

Any class. Go ahead.

well not really, because this thread is "BUBBLE IS OVERPOWERED."

and my specific reply was to eternity, who specifically asked for a 1v1 video against a geared healing spec sorcerer.

And got a video for him with both a geared healing specced sorcerer who got dominated

AND that video showed whole a battlemaster healing spec sorcerer's bubble lasted for a whole GCD and a 1/4.

Seriously. The hybrid heal spec sorcs are the ones that are tougher to bring down, not full heal spec. Those are the Sorcs that are raiders and don't want to respec all the time to do warzones.

hybrid healing sorcs are so amazingly easy to kill it's not even funny lol.

I don't want to find another video, but this is how you play a Sentinel:

so a jugg who charge/stuns/hits someone who's not shielded should be nerfed because they just gained like 2-3 gcds! how about the assassin who gets a free stun+opener out of stealth every time the enter combat? that's 2 free GCDs right thar!

How does a jugg gain any GCD's from charging anyone.. you can still use abilities (unless they are full defense which they do no damage anyways). How do they gain anything.... no Jugg has any stuns except Force Choke/Statis which stuns themselves (and you should trinket that 1 and only stun they have every 60 seconds)... again assuming they are not defense (most are Rage specced). If they are defense you would be stunned for a little but coming out of it with almost all your hp and a full resolve bar....

How does a Op gain any GCD's on you. They gain ONE.... ONE from hidden strike... and it half fills your resolve bar... which they cannot spam on every freakin team member in their op. Everyone else has that 4 second stun.

Really I can tell you are reaaaaally bad at this. Reaaaaaaaallly bad.

Hey now leave the squishy as hell deception assassins alone... without some good spatial awareness we go down faster than a cheerleader on prom night even then once they see our spinning lightsaber its like "OOO free kill" and you get jumped by the entire team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.