lvl 50 and done. Where are the players?

Jedicosmo

So... I logged into my server today at "prime time" just to see if it was the same as when I usually play around 10pm est. Republic fleet... 22 players. Corellia 6. This is just terrible. We have been tricked into paying a subscription fee to play an RPG with Xbox liveish multiplayer. I wish I would have paid month to month. 38 days left. Might as well level a smuggler or something.. I guess.... So EA you have 38 days to consolidate servers. Or at least free transfers. I feel like Luke on Tatooine in EP4 lol

So... I logged into my server today at "prime time" just to see if it was the same as when I usually play around 10pm est. Republic fleet... 22 players. Corellia 6. This is just terrible. We have been tricked into paying a subscription fee to play an RPG with Xbox liveish multiplayer. I wish I would have paid month to month. 38 days left. Might as well level a smuggler or something.. I guess.... So EA you have 38 days to consolidate servers. Or at least free transfers. I feel like Luke on Tatooine in EP4 lol

empire fleet 10pm gmt+8

20 players.

u feel like Luke?

i feel like Yoda on that swamp.

This game will reborn after server merge. Expect merge just after summer.

How about heh , check other 50 , whisper them lets go do some flashpoints...

Wait , let me guess you expect to be served .. whenever you want too .

Well then you need to wait till cross server LFG is ready to be released.

Sorry welcome to the 50 game , where unless 50 do the initiave and work for free.

The game fails .

Sorry welcome to the 50 game , where unless 50 do the initiave and work for free.

The game fails .

Yes, so if my guildies are off (or just stopped playing). My guild is the only english speaking guild on my server. I ask on general for nearly one hour for a group (I'm healer). I don't find anyone.

Yes. That's clearly a situation "you expect to be served".

Probably you should understand that different servers have different situations..

Yes, so if my guildies are off (or just stopped playing). My guild is the only english speaking guild on my server. I ask on general for nearly one hour for a group (I'm healer). I don't find anyone.

Yes. That's clearly a situation "you expect to be served".

Probably you should understand that different servers have different situations..

That is the problem isn´t it 100 people like you and tons more like you .

Did you whisper them ? go trough class juggernaut powertech shadow /guardians vanguard and shadow first ...

For a tank , then go trough gunslinger commando shadow for dps ...

Gee a lot of work huh , forming a party :( seems like old time ... hours of whispering politely for a right combination .

To see the group fail cause some selfishe jerk didn´t had a clue , that he cannot tank in dps spec or without a proper offhand shield ...

Ah brings back memory , see LFG is badly needed simple as that.

Or else people really have to work so hard ...

My main just hit level 28, woot.

congrats when you are 50 , you are in the same boat .

Cause the 50 that were ahead of you quit !

So what you going to do pvp alone ? run operations with 3 people ..

Don´t forget once people are done gearing , they don´t give a F about others .

And either quit or just reroll .

That is why LFG is needed.

The game fails .

I guess you forgot the part where MMO.

Well MMO how many people needed 100 ? well your server has 100 people.

How many people do you know ? 10 ? or less ?

So don´t blaim me for your lack of social skills ...

Cause all other 100 are like you .

You are a very silly little man.

You are a very silly little man.

No a realistic person , basically don´t blaim me for being realistic.

I don´t have issue with being social , cause am simply social person .

Just I have issue with people pretending to be social and abusing one and other .

But then again since everybody is like that .

Guess you all need LFG , so the thank and F off , and there is no reward for me in that hardmode can finally be resolved .

Or you can resolve it earlier by working .

So wait for cross server LFG , or start working , or take a break .

congrats when you are 50 , you are in the same boat .

Cause the 50 that were ahead of you quit !

So what you going to do pvp alone ? run operations with 3 people ..

Don´t forget once people are done gearing , they don´t give a F about others .

And either quit or just reroll .

That is why LFG is needed.

I have 8 characters now, I'm not sure what 'reroll' would mean in that context. I've been playing MMOs for 10 years without doing anything that could be described as a raid, I have no reason to expect I'll ever do an operation; the whole concept of running the same content over and over again to get new outfits for my pixelated barbie never made much sense to me.

Anyway, by the time I get to 50 it's likely they'll have added more content; if not I have no problem quitting until the expansion.

I don't care one way or another whether an automatic group placement tool is added, though I'll never use it if it is; I've had enough "GOGOGOGOGO pull faster fail tank" to last me a lifetime.

I have 8 characters now, I'm not sure what 'reroll' would mean in that context. I've been playing MMOs for 10 years without doing anything that could be described as a raid, I have no reason to expect I'll ever do an operation; the whole concept of running the same content over and over again to get new outfits for my pixelated barbie never made much sense to me.

Anyway, by the time I get to 50 it's likely they'll have added more content; if not I have no problem quitting until the expansion.

I don't care one way or another whether an automatic group placement tool is added, though I'll never use it if it is; I've had enough "GOGOGOGOGO pull faster fail tank" to last me a lifetime.

And then you are same as the rest , you pay to play for yourself .

So why bother posting about your opnion , you pay for fun .

And as long the product is fun , you pay .

Same as the rest of the current MMO generation .

For me the game is fun , even with all annoyance even with the bugs .

Even if there is no more gear for me in hardmode and operations .

I still have fun , that is why I pay in the end .

If the fun is gone , then I don´t have a issue of moving on .

Yeah, I'm only new to the game, but I can tell you now...

SWTOR is not even 4 months old.. SWG lasted 8 years & only on the last two years did it have a server population like TOR is now. My message to George Lucas is: I hope it was worth it to you to close a time tested, loved & brilliant game. For a newer RPG game with a multi-player function, that looks like it will only last a few years before it no longer proves to be profitable to keep the servers running.

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the game. But I wish BW & SOE could have teamed up & had two MMOs running at once. One has the RPG feel, & the other has the old strong multi-player community. For example today I was grinding away, & someone asked in the chat if anyone wanted to do a heroic...

There where 20 people on Coruscant, not one even said "Nah thanks."

Yeah, I'm only new to the game, but I can tell you now...

SWTOR is not even 4 months old.. SWG lasted 8 years & only on the last two years did it have a server population like TOR is now. My message to George Lucas is: I hope it was worth it to you to close a time tested, loved & brilliant game. For a newer RPG game with a multi-player function, that looks like it will only last a few years before it no longer proves to be profitable to keep the servers running.

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the game. But I wish BW & SOE could have teamed up & had two MMOs running at once. One has the RPG feel, & the other has the old strong multi-player community. For example today I was grinding away, & someone asked in the chat if anyone wanted to do a heroic...

There where 20 people on Coruscant, not one even said "Nah thanks."

Why didn´t you say NO but thanks for asking !

Why blaim the other 20 when you are one of the 20 .

See simple thing is that you changed too .

I think you need to wait a week more. Most casuals are just now turning 50 (<2 hours/day).

I played since 5 day headstart and I am now 49½.

Usually we are the big mass that will make getting into FP/OP and WZ easy for you who play a bit more.

EDIT: to back up with some math

1-50 around 5-6 days = 120-150 hours

15 dec to 25 feb = 72 days (??) a 2 hours = 144 hours

Edited by Evertal

Lets see whenever im online i can find pretty much a group ( if i want to ) within 30 mins between 7ish and 9:30ish local time. Sometimes it is a bit slower but normaly i can get groups for HM FP and stuff. I could do this as DPS and i can do this as a Healer, have not tried as a tank but im guessing ill need to hide on korriban for some peace and quiet time :D

Most people are either on illum/belsavis or the fleet, then again maby you just play on a server where the general population has a different timezone from you.

And then you are same as the rest , you pay to play for yourself .

So why bother posting about your opnion , you pay for fun .

And as long the product is fun , you pay .

Same as the rest of the current MMO generation .

For me the game is fun , even with all annoyance even with the bugs .

Even if there is no more gear for me in hardmode and operations .

I still have fun , that is why I pay in the end .

If the fun is gone , then I don´t have a issue of moving on .

Comic relief.