Legacy Name Change Confirmed?

Egees

I'm glad they're thinking of making this change. As a kinda casual player I was under the impression that when I got to that screen I had to pick a legacy name NOW! I'm not unhappy, but I would really like to have another name. I currently don't display my legacy name (so I could switch toons and spout racist crap, but don't, sorry that argument doesn't fly) but would love to have a different legacy name AND display it.

Here's to hoping we can change the legacy name!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Some people didn't even grasp that it was a surname, hence many of the double-named (Zargrath Zargrath, etc..)

I completely agree with you, and the same happened to me as well. So is there still no way to change your Legacy name (last name)?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

My Legacy Name is the Vakarian Legacy which is named after everyone's favourite turian from Mass Effect,Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 i have gotten 2 or 3 whispers from players on Carrick Station saying they loved my Legacy Name and i am happy with it.

Myself and a whole lot of others were told in response to tickets raised on this that they were actively looking at providing the facility

Typical Bioware response, that they are looking at adding x and y feature, basically they are looking at adding every feature you can possibly imagine at some time or other, yeah yeah Bioware yeah yeah.

We're definitely working on this (it's a much requested feature) but we have not made any statements regarding when this will be available.

THANK YOU! jeez ive been wanting to change my legacy name ever since i rolled a bounty hunter

I expect there will be a cost attached to making this change. Maybe they will allow one for free to everyone, but I doubt it. It is a definite need long term though, just like the ability to transfer between servers, have more than 8 toons per server, and change character names.

Hi all,

Here's my opinion of the Legacy Name change that's in the process of being developed and will be implemented in a future update,when it is implemented every player will most likely get ONE free Legacy Name change then after the free Legacy Name change there will likely be either a small charge deducted from your credit/visa card or a fixed amount of ingame credits will be deducted from your ingame credits.As for when it is implemented IT MIGHT be implemented in Game Update 1.3 since a Game Update 1.3 is in the works from what i have read.

Hi all,

Here's my opinion of the Legacy Name change that's in the process of being developed and will be implemented in a future update,when it is implemented every player will most likely get ONE free Legacy Name change then after the free Legacy Name change there will likely be either a small charge deducted from your credit/visa card or a fixed amount of ingame credits will be deducted from your ingame credits.As for when it is implemented IT MIGHT be implemented in Game Update 1.3 since a Game Update 1.3 is in the works from what i have read.

Regarding my above post until the Legacy Name change feature is implemented please be careful when typing a Legacy Name.