Quinn! How could you!?!?

Selinoz

We had a serious bro'mance going.

I was your Paulie D. You were my Vinnie. I would have hit a grenade for you, bro.

And then I took you with me to that ship before going to Correllia.

I don't even want to GTL with you any more. How could you do me like that, bro?

This really should be in the class storyline thread with spoiler tags, however, I wish honestly they had given me a chance to permently pay him back, no one pulls that **** on me, I'd rather be short a man than have to accept him back. I specced anni from carnage simply for the self heals, cause i will use medpacks before ever letting him do anything other than run lvl 1 crew skills, suck it QUINN

I was extremely disappointed that there was no "kill the traitor" dialogue choice.

Bioware made the choice a while ago during beta that they weren't gonna let people cut off a limb essentially by banishing/killing/abandoning a companion.

I'd def dump Lord Scourge (the previous Wrath!) my Knight's companion out the airlock if I could. He made some comment that if I had a child he would make sure it was trained "properly" in the ways of the Force. Wanted to kill him where he stood.

Edited by ShiroRX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.