Bioware WHERE is the Star wars music!!

Iamkills

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the film music is the film music. We dont need to hear the film music, if we did people would complain saying "wow bioware is so lazy they couldnt make their own music". Their music is star warsy.

Don't spew ignorance when you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If you watch the Dev Video on "making the Music" they discuss how the game features all the original movie scores, the KotOR score and completely new music.

And to the OP yeah I agree, hardly ever hear any music. And when you do hear it the thing lasts like a minute then disappears :/ wish there was a loo feature.

I agree with OP, idk how anyone here could try justifying no music. Yeah, there is music in the game, but there should be a LOOP. I shouldn't have to have Zune open in the background playing Star Wars songs on repeat (which does NOT work well with the **** engine that doesn't ilke any background applications running), it should just have music playing in game.

Music is a BIG part of immersion, and I just don't see how 90% of the time there is absolutely nothing playing.