We want Battlefront II Space Combat style PvP in SWTOR

Noxsabe

One problem with that...you will have 300 tie-fighters vs 10 x-wings. Until they solve the balance issue, all open world pvp no matter how cool will fail. Warhammer was a big 150 million dollar project that proved that. As soon as one side dominated, all world pvp stopped. All pvp in this game will need to need instance and allow same side fighting like hutt-ball. There are just too many imperials vs rebels. Probably needs to be cross server also if you are going to have a 40vs40 WZ. Some servers will never see a pop when you consider the size of the server and that 90% of the population doesn't care for pvp.

They put AI controlled ships in space to compensate. That way the numbers are always around even.

• 6 months later...

Me, I found it just great.

And I did play X-Wing, TIE Fighter, XWA, yes, even "X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter", which I found quite boring, unfortunately ...

My wish to be the crew member of a huge capital ship who must operate machines, computers etc. there within a deep space battle is sommething I've held for almost 10 years now.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer