Headphones for swtor

corelina

Hi guys,

This might be off topic, but I am looking for a comfortable pair of headphone to use when playing swtor. I tried out the Bose OE2 but it was hurting my ears after 2 hours. What do you guys use? Being comfortable is of the most importance. I am thinking of the sennheiser px100 or ad700. I don't want to spend over 100, around 50 would be perfect? Thanks

I have the Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 headphones. They are circumaural and I find them very comfortable. The only problem with them is that I had to create a custom 5.1 switchbox so I could keep both my speakers and the headphones plugged in. I don't like having to unplug/plug all the time.

You could go USB 5.1, but the cost is prohibitive to me.

yeah, those headphones (Bose OE2) aren't ideal. You need the sort that cup around your ear, not overlay it.

I have an old set of Sony MDR 7506 that I've had for nearly 10 years now. I can wear them comfortably for upwards of 6 hours at a time. Not sure what they sell for these days.

Edited by Cerion

Hi guys,

This might be off topic, but I am looking for a comfortable pair of headphone to use when playing swtor. I tried out the Bose OE2 but it was hurting my ears after 2 hours. What do you guys use? Being comfortable is of the most importance. I am thinking of the sennheiser px100 or ad700. I don't want to spend over 100, around 50 would be perfect? Thanks

Comfort, quality and inexpensive

I use these and they're absolutely comfortable. Wore over the head for years and felt like I was wearing a helmet after long sessions.

They're durable and I have zero complaints. Plus, I spent about 1/2 the price I did on previous headphones and feel like I've gotten twice the quality.

Voice quality is crystal clear, too, for Vent/Mumble/TS etc

Edited by IIII-IIII-IIII

I use the Microsoft - LiveChat LX-3000. They wrap all the way around your ear (cup) and are very comfy. I think you can find them for 35 - 50 dollars. I love em. Decent sound quality as well. Built-it mic as well that swivels out of the way if you don't need it.

i use a cheap set of Plugs from wal mart good sound very comfterble rubber plugs ,so when i play i hear nothing but the game and i only paid 10$ for them the do have a nice sound range deep bass and very clear. Iv'e actually gone thru 4 sets of them because when i shut the game down i forget there in and get up and tear them out of the plug they dont take well to that lol Edited by jamews

I use the Microsoft - LiveChat LX-3000. They wrap all the way around your ear (cup) and are very comfy. I think you can find them for 35 - 50 dollars. I love em. Decent sound quality as well. Built-it mic as well that swivels out of the way if you don't need it.

I use these as well, unfortunately, I must have big ears, cause they don't completely cup mine, and after a couple hours get uncomfortable.