The story of 1 million wasted credits

lunabaguna

So I just bought the VIP wristband for 1 mil credits. Saved up my credits from a week and a half of dailies, figured it might be fun, give me some unique stuff. Lo and behold, when I get to the top, I find that I cant access the CE vendor, thats fine, I didnt pay for the CE, I understand that. The one vendor I can purchase from only has one item, a 1.5 mil speeder that is godawful. I can purchse the same thing in a sleeker form from the security key vendor for free.

I just paid 1 million credits for the ability to jump off the edge and kill myself after I realized that I had wasted 1 million credits.

I guess what I'm saying is, there should be some good stuff at the VIP vendor for those people who actually take the time to gain access.

/endline

So I just bought the VIP wristband for 1 mil credits. Saved up my credits from a week and a half of dailies, figured it might be fun, give me some unique stuff. Lo and behold, when I get to the top, I find that I cant access the CE vendor, thats fine, I didnt pay for the CE, I understand that. The one vendor I can purchase from only has one item, a 1.5 mil speeder that is godawful. I can purchse the same thing in a sleeker form from the security key vendor for free.

I just paid 1 million credits for the ability to jump off the edge and kill myself after I realized that I had wasted 1 million credits.

I guess what I'm saying is, there should be some good stuff at the VIP vendor for those people who actually take the time to gain access.

/endline

"I just paid 1 million credits for the ability to jump off the edge and kill myself after I realized that I had wasted 1 million credits."

I can't stop laughing, lmao

"I just paid 1 million credits for the ability to jump off the edge and kill myself after I realized that I had wasted 1 million credits."

I can't stop laughing, lmao

Even funnier, I heard someone complaining in station (dark side) about an invisible wall put in so that people couldn't fall to their deaths:D

Yeah, and it was bad for us CE buyers as well. Nothing worth having up there. Just an empty place where you can stand around for a bit. Make you feel cool because other people can't go up there. Pointless, and shouldn't have been one of the items listed that we got for buying the CE.

You forget, you can go up there and change tunes on the jukebox.

That's worth the million credits, right? ;)

"Do the holos show up on the bill?" ftw

I've got a better waste I bought the speed since I actually liked it. But I ended up with 2 in my inventory because of lag or bad mouse clicking. Not a huge deal still had a mil but damn that was a wasted 1.5 mil credits. I learned one of the speeders and left the other in my inventory.

So I open a ticket bioware is pretty prompt to reply. They give me a canned form to fill out. I'm thinking nice! I fill out the form explain what happened say I bought 2 learned one and would like the other refunded if possible and all the pertinent info like the extra is in my personal inventory (i'm supposed to leave where i told them it is). Three days later they come back and say sorry we can't refund your speeder because we only saw one in your inventory not two....... Well duh I told them I learned one cause I actually wanted one....and that the extra was in my inventory.

So a 1.35 mil mistake on my part after i vendored the unused one. I didn't have high hopes of having it restored. But I was a bit disappointed that I clearly explained the situation and they didn't really grasp it. Lesson learned.

Edited by Fan_Atic