Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

My Lord and Savior

ulukinatme

The Mighty Giradda.

I once was a non-believer. I scorned Huttball and anything that alluded to it. I agnoized anytime I saw the Huttball map on my loading screen upon hitting "Enter." In the end, I was broken. Somewhere amidst the dozens and dozens of matches each day I found the beauty that is Huttball. There are no silly nodes to cap or doors to guard. There are no endless waves of speeders bringing swift reinforcements in scheduled patterns. No, just two goallines, a Huttball, and pits of destruction in between. The beautiful arc of the ball, the cries of the many thrown from the catwalks, the smell of burning Twi'lek in the fire pit...it's like a great symphony to be enjoyed.

If you have not already accepted the mighty Giradda as your personal lord and savior, you soon will. You soon will.

And the mighty prophet Deathmark did say:

"This match needs some excitement! Let's mix it up!"

Indeed. The Mighty Giradda did decree that the opposition must meet a grim demise for their failure, so I preached to our team to hold the ball indefinitely after 5 goals and punish the heathens with many deaths.

two goallines, a Huttball, and pits of destruction in between. The beautiful arc of the ball, the cries of the many thrown from the catwalks, the smell of burning Twi'lek in the fire pit...it's like a great symphony to be enjoyed.

Violent poetry in motion

<3 huttball

Harken unto mine words! Listen unto the commandments of holy Huttball! There shall be two sects, Frog-dogs and Rotworms, chosen by the divine hand of fortune. There shall be but one holy sphere, perilously evasive, like unto an oiled Hutt. Seize the sphere, send it shimmering through the heavens, and through all things might thou bringest the holy sphere into the deepest fortitude of thine enemy, for thou shalt receive one point. Draw your weapons, curse your enemy, and care not about goodly conduct. Though, above all things, thou shalt not use thine lower appendages to propel the holy sphere, for this is abominable in the eyes of the lord. Our lord doth lack such appendages, and he is a jealous god. Forthwith thou shalt make thine path a tribute to Girradda... - Prophet Deathmark Edited by Ahhmyface

for me Voidstar > Hutball > Alderaan

Alderaan sucks. Defense in that game is basically repeatedly suiciding yourself on the point and respawn fast enough to do it again. Offense is finding a point with idiots that don't pay attention and ninjaing it. The only time you ever cap a point thanks to, yknow, beating your opponent, is when the teams are extremely one sided.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.