2 tokens in 42 BattleMaster Bags

JonnyFreedom

To make it a bit hard to get gear? If not they could just hand it to you like they do with all the other gear.

Longer =/= Harder.

Luck isn't a measurement of difficulty. Being lucky does not take any amount skill.

Edited by AkilZodiac

Why is RNG a good idea? So glad my account ends tomorrow.

That goes for the rest of us. Come back again when you can't stay so long Frankie!

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. I'm willing to bet you're one of the Imperials who took advantage of the Valor gains by exploiting on Ilum not too long ago.

You guys never think about that, do you? You all need to own up and quit your crying.

Edited by Stradoo

you're not leaving, don't be so disingenious OP

Your play time will be ending soon. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

SHOW YOUR PAYMENT HISTORY

To extend your play time, you can also redeem a Game Time Code. GAME TIME CODE

Copy and pasted from my sub page.

That goes for the rest of us. Come back again when you can't stay so long Frankie!

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. I'm willing to bet you're one of the Imperials who took advantage of the Valor gains by exploiting on Ilum not too long ago.

You guys never think about that, do you? You all need to own up and quit your crying.

Do the math potential of 16 bags a week. That is 2 1/2 weeks of bags to get 2 tokens..

You MIGHT get 1 per BM bag. It is 100% pure luck if you do.

lol wow, I had no idea. I got 4 bags so far after hitting 60, and bought 4 items so far at 1 commendation each.

Looks like my luck is going to run out since the same thing happened with champ bags (before they yielded champ commendations).

So if you don't get BM commendation, do you just get Champion commendations?

Seems pointless because I already have champ gear for everything else.

Edited by EscVelocity

lol wow, I had no idea. I got 4 bags so far after hitting 60, and bought 4 items so far at 1 commendation each.

Looks like my luck is going to run out since the same thing happened with champ bags (before they yielded champ commendations).

So if you don't get BM commendation, do you just get Champion commendations?

Seems pointless because I already have champ gear for everything else.

Yup just Champ... and yes it is 100% pointless. Kind of fitting for the design of this game. 100% terrible.

Everyone else gets better luck, boohoo I am unsubbing.

Just kidding I am not that lame.

This is just one of the MANY reasons this game blows donkey dick. My sub runs out tomorrow. Good riddance to Failhammer 2.0.

Make that 43 bags now...

Edited by JonnyFreedom

Im not yet to BM to open cases but right now opening Champ bags over last 2 weeks, im 1 of 47 of a token and it was for an implant which was like a slap in the face. Hope my luck with BM cases will be better but im not getting my hopes up too high lol.

Im not yet to BM to open cases but right now opening Champ bags over last 2 weeks, im 1 of 47 of a token and it was for an implant which was like a slap in the face. Hope my luck with BM cases will be better but im not getting my hopes up too high lol.

Drops for Champion bags are much lower % than BM tokens, but that is not saying much, even before they were lowered I was going 1 for 24 at least two times with my characters.