Server Queue time :(

AzureWolff

Seriously ***? This is ridiculous. I work a long day and only have a small amount of time to get some game time in each night. If 30 mins of my 90 mins of game time is in a queue then this isn't going to be worth my money. Get more servers going, you're killing your own launch. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON THE SERVERS. :confused:

A QUE of over 500 on day 2 and the only other RP-PVP Server on the list is almost full too. Even if I re-roll on it, it will probably be full tomorrow too. You would think with all the years of plannikng and millions of dollars, we wouldn't be setting in QUEs on day 2. What a horrible start. Just sad.

I tried logging into Jung Ma. Was 616th in queue. Waiting 40 minutes. Got to position #1. Got a 1003 error and was kicked from queue. And yes, I'm the guy who is stubborn enough to requeue after that lol.

I must have been just behind you. Same thing happened to me, same server. I honestly don't mind a queue...*a* queue. However, when I wait out a 600-person queue only to get an error that's been known to exist since several betas ago, and I wind up back at 600+...that starts getting annoying.

Seriously ***? This is ridiculous. I work a long day and only have a small amount of time to get some game time in each night. If 30 mins of my 90 mins of game time is in a queue then this isn't going to be worth my money. Get more servers going, you're killing your own launch. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON THE SERVERS. :confused:

Same here. I get off of work very late... come home to play SWTOR... lvl 23 Marauder on The Harbinger and my friend sends me a text saying:

"*******. You rolled a char on the unnoficial Aussie server."

What?????? Why didn't they make separate servers for Australia? The F is that? Australia is an entire god damned COUNTRY!

Now I am stuck.... 800 in the queue with 60min waiting time. Really just makes no sense. I rolled on US West thinking that Bioware was smart enough to separate server groups by country. I thought US meant US.

NOTE: I'm not a Xenophobe, I just think it was dumb to cram an entire extra country into ONE US server. -____-

To address all the above concerns I have a couple of ideas..

I beleive that they are still collecting data on log in rates and server load to be able to adjust to need, perhaps they did a small snafu on allowing more chars to be created INITIALLY than can be handled...but this will be corrected by launch

RP servers. they just need to add more period. again the data from those heavily Q'd servers will prompt this.

Not a fanboi just a proffesional with my 2 cents. trust me the y want us to be HAPPY

GL and Im still aiting on my access..get in there guys!

No queues past two days for play, but now they bumped my server to #1 on the list of servers and added a flag on it - guessing so that more people see it and want to join it. 354 position in queue for 40 min now :/. My only hope now is that even more people join my flagged server and/or I disconnect.

Meh. At least CE physical game arrives tomorrow. I'll be eating caviar and champagne in the VIP Lounge Bar.

Edited by fboricua

I'm 620th in queue for my server, which is a little ridiculous :( What is your queue experience like so far? I'd start a new character on a different server but I already have 2 on this one :(

Will Bioware offer server transfers?

Queuing aint fun thats for sure. Look on the bright side, I am still in the preorder queue to join the server queue. Try 4 days waiting. :(

Que #998 - For real.

I don't think the pre-launch guild thingy worked very well, or they were misplaced or something.

At least Rift, while there were bad ques for a while, the game was a lot smarter about not re-queing you after errors and crashes.

I logged out in TOR to character select, the game crashed for some reason, and then I had to reque. In Rift I would have bypassed the que after crashing :(

Oh well. Maybe it means I need to sleep.

Queuing aint fun thats for sure. Look on the bright side, I am still in the preorder queue to join the server queue. Try 4 days waiting. :(

I'm sorry to hear it man, but I can assure you that when you do get in, it will be worth it. Just be patient.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.