The Free Consumables Daily

cmcrae

From level 10 to 49 you get a daily mission to win one warzone. The reward is several pvp consumables. Now that I have reached level 50, I no longer receive this mission offer. One of my guildmates, who reached level 50 about the same time I did, does still get this mission. So everyday he gets ~4 adrenals and medpacs for free, while I have to spend commendations.

Which of us is bugged? Do YOU still get the "win one" daily at level 50?

We had another thread in respect of this yesterday.

We came to the conclusion that upon completion of your class quest it sometimes bugs the splash screen and thinks you havent completed it.

If you have the blurb about Vaiken Space Dock as your 50 load screen you will NOT get the Win 1 daily if for some reason yours still reads as if its on your class quest then you will receive it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=315203 thats the post I refer to.

By the way, did anyone get the "rare reusable PvP consumables (which are mentioned in loading screen tooltips)" out of PvP bags?

I opened like tens of thousands, from 14 to 50 on multiple characters from release to the current date, and nothing.

We came to the conclusion that upon completion of your class quest it sometimes bugs the splash screen and thinks you havent completed it.

If you have the blurb about Vaiken Space Dock as your 50 load screen you will NOT get the Win 1 daily if for some reason yours still reads as if its on your class quest then you will receive it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=315203 thats the post I refer to.

awwww :( i hope they fix this.. i had no idea...

My splash screen says "INTERLUDE: Galaxie's most renowned Bounty Hunter... yada yada... roams Vaiken Space Dock for new bounties, etc." - seems like it knows I finished my class quest. Still I don't get the option to do the win 1 daily.

From level 10 to 49 you get a daily mission to win one warzone. The reward is several pvp consumables. Now that I have reached level 50, I no longer receive this mission offer. One of my guildmates, who reached level 50 about the same time I did, does still get this mission. So everyday he gets ~4 adrenals and medpacs for free, while I have to spend commendations.

So where is the problem ? I have no idea what to do with WZ comms. I have 1000 Mercs and 1000 WZ. I bought everything I could. I'm still lvl 42. I just buy lvl 40 premium chest in pvp vendor just to sell items and keep stims. And I have more than 100 stims for surge/crit and health. So where is problem ? I would love if they could stop that stupid 1000 / 1000 comms limit so I could gather more comms instead of wasting them on items that I sell right away because they are useless.

So where is the problem ? I have no idea what to do with WZ comms. I have 1000 Mercs and 1000 WZ. I bought everything I could. I'm still lvl 42. I just buy lvl 40 premium chest in pvp vendor just to sell items and keep stims. And I have more than 100 stims for surge/crit and health. So where is problem ? I would love if they could stop that stupid 1000 / 1000 comms limit so I could gather more comms instead of wasting them on items that I sell right away because they are useless.

The problem is some level 50s still get the daily quest while most don't. Commendations are useful for bags at 50 so having to use them for adrenals/medpacs is frakked up. That's the problem.

there is allready a thread on this issue..