If SWTOR was a Car it would be?

PjPablo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Delorean DMC 12.

Expensive development, kitch appeal, looks kinda like a sports car but doesn't really go like one and it holds a certain nostalgia value with a lot of people due to some films it was involved in during the later quarter of the last century.

I win.

Edited by jedip_enguin

It's a Delorean DMC 12.

Expensive development, kitch appeal, looks kinda like a sports car but doesn't really go like one and it holds a certain nostalgia value with a lot of people due to some films it was involved in during the later quarter of the last century.

I win.

+1 Winner, but in a few months

In desperate need of the Overhaulin'/Chip Foose treatment.

Get the family (developers) in on the deal. Pretend the car got stolen. Replace the original engine (the hero engine) with a newer, better, and more reliable engine (Unreal Engine 3). Repaint the car (add better high res textures). Add some new rims, tires, interior, and sound system, and surprise the owner (player base) with it.:p

The 1958 Ford Edsel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oyah420bQ

What is said at 3:15 I find kinda funny also

There is always someone that loves a lemon......

How true :D

Oh....and I would say Azteck

Had some new things that are pretty much standard today, but the rest of it was blah. If you dont do the basics right, its going to fail no matter what you introduce

Edited by Grometsc

An Alfa Romeo, and under the words of Jeremy Clarkson (forgot the exact words but what the heck) "Alfa Romeo are the best cars ever made.....but only for awhile".

Can't sum it up any better than this tbh ^^

Awesome game right now, but each week I feel less and less motivation to log in. It feels like a stop gap for me between DAoC and GW2.

It's a Delorean DMC 12.

I win.

as a random side note, you know you can still get a factory new one if you bring in a frame ? a company bought all of the delorean pre-made part and they rehual old frames. coast about 20k and you can ahve a "new" delorean engine and all. ^^ sw on discovery/histroy

http://delorean.com/