Daily PvP Quest bug

Fantastix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have 2 50's and they both only get the ilum kill and the win 3 wz's dailies. However my guildie can get 3 dailies on his only 50, he will ding 50 on his other toon soon so we shall see.

So BW, how about you fix it...if you even know which is suppose to be the norm.

Edited by phluke

Valor rank 46 and been lvl 50 for a while

I get:

Daily - Zero Tolerance

Daily - Birds of a Feather

Daily - March Them Down

Boyfriend just gets:

Daily - March Them Down

Don't know why or if it's intended for everyone to have access to... Zero Tolerance and Birds of a Feather, it amounts to about 5,000 credits a couple of low level greens and very useful adrenals and med pacs missed by those who do not have them though.

Valor Rank 71, level 50. Sorc.

Only ever got the 3 win, 30armament/kills in Ilum quest.

Never thought about the 1 win daily.

Never got it post 50.

Never cared about it.

Don't even care about dailies anymore.

Playing alts.

I have a 50 Powertech as well, never got it.

And now that someone talked about it.

Still... Really?

You make ~7mil creds if you craft and sell stuff, when at 50.

Why is everyone QQing about something small like this.

This is just a random drop post. Will never see me again :).

Edited by lPaRadOxl

Valor Rank 71, level 50. Sorc.

Only ever got the 3 win, 30armament/kills in Ilum quest.

Never thought about the 1 win daily.

Never got it post 50.

Never cared about it.

Don't even care about dailies anymore.

Playing alts.

I have a 50 Powertech as well, never got it.

And now that someone talked about it.

Still... Really?

You make ~7mil creds if you craft and sell stuff, when at 50.

Why is everyone QQing about something small like this.

This is just a random drop post. Will never see me again :).

ok =)

QFT

I dropped cybertech for biomed just because I couldn't afford to grind gear and medpacks due to time constraints.

This. I'm biomech on all my 4 chars because I only PVP at endgame and adrenals + medpacks are a must have. And I can't get them on my 50 because I don't have the quest. Also if the quest is really bugged I have missed out on probably some few hundred thousand credits.

That's frakked up.

This is the biggest shock I've experienced with this game. Never ever thought that 1 win daily was not available with anyone's toon(s). All of my chars have them, admittedly it's only two but both are 50 and both get that 1 win daily.

CRAZY to even think it was a possible bug since it's just been the norm always. ouch for anyone who didn't get that daily. :confused:

Maybe it's due to a hidden budget of some kind. I get the impression that people who do a lot of wz while levelling no longer get the 1w daily post 50.

Others, who didn't do wz as much, have the extra daily available for x repetitions post 50. At some point it stops being available.

At least it's been that way for 2 guild mates - available at first, some day it's gone - while I never had the chance to do it after hitting 50.

apparently some chars have the option to keep doing their 1 win daily pvp quest at 50

i m talking about that one quest rewarding 1 bag which contains consumables (15% competence and 35% hp medpack + 1 green item)..

So all my charaters are only able to do the 3 win warzone daily quest

for some others however it seems either bugged, that they are able to get the other 1 win daily as well....

So either all my chars are bugged, cuz i cant get the 1 win daily or those chars who were able to get them are bugged...

Another bug in bug wars, what a buggy surprise o.o

so whats intented and whats bugged?

you can buff competence? My teams need this, asap!

I have always been able to get the 1 warzone win mission that rewards a green box containing a few PvP stims and adrenals every day. It is gray to me, but I always assumed it was a daily since it's there on the terminal each day. Seemed intended to me as a way to get a few stims and adrenals @ 50. Would be nice to know if it was or not, and would be nice if everybody got equal opportunity.