Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Open World PvP is ALIVE!!!!!!

Allmightyprom

So tonight, guild Exile, took the sith spaceport on Hoth. We denied the entire planet to the sith for hours and hours. Any sith that came in died fast and could not get away from the base or us. Anyone that had to leave hoth had to use their fleetpass.

This message to you idiots out there saying this game has no openworld pvp....i call BS. Man up...get a couple of ops together and go take an opposite factions spaceport. This is called denial of resource.

We had hours of fun. The sith tried to shake us from the planet, but we took them all out.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9403/hothpvp.png

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tonight, guild Exile, took the sith spaceport on Hoth. We denied the entire planet to the sith for hours and hours. Any sith that came in died fast and could not get away from the base or us. Anyone that had to leave hoth had to use their fleetpass.

This message to you idiots out there saying this game has no openworld pvp....i call BS. Man up...get a couple of ops together and go take an opposite factions spaceport. This is called denial of resource.

We had hours of fun. The sith tried to shake us from the planet, but we took them all out.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9403/hothpvp.png

cool story

Well the high level Sith on that server should have responded...could have led to some real nice PVP.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happened. We had to force the high lvl sith to come and try to take their spaceport back from us. A whole bunch kept coming in and dieing to our massed firepower.

We werent killing many lowbies at all. Once the word got out...the sith came for us and we held them off.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happened. We had to force the high lvl sith to come and try to take their spaceport back from us. A whole bunch kept coming in and dieing to our massed firepower.

We werent killing many lowbies at all. Once the word got out...the sith came for us and we held them off.

What you failed to mention is you did all this while they were off capturing one of your better planets.

Well the high level Sith on that server should have responded...could have led to some real nice PVP.

No they shouldn't have, since they were too busy owning Ilum and WZs for valor/commendations aka getting geared. While the republic was stroking their little e-peens against lvl 40 NPCs.

I guess the republic was tired of losing so they had to pick a fight they could win..

Edited by TheLakers

No they shouldn't have, since they were too busy owning Ilum and WZs for valor/commendations aka getting geared. While the republic was stroking their little e-peens against lvl 40 NPCs.

I guess the republic was tired of losing so they had to pick a fight they could win..

While we held hoth, no additional sith could get there and do missions. So we disrupted the entire sith faction by denying them a place to lvl and do missions.

You are telling me that "taking" ilum is a more worthwhile objective?

Sith got owned.

You have to be kidding me..gear grind VS that opportunity...I would love to be at fleet and hear the Sith did something like this on my server.

At that time they laughet in Ilum farming valor, credits, xp and battlemaster equipment owning whole planet :p What you did was just noobs play and not open PVP :p It's like hunting people on Tatooine. Where is the fun running around as lvl 50 killing people on entire planet when you can take down 4-man group by yourself ?

Tak Ilum and block Imps :p Then we will talk.

PS: Funny thing. You needed ENTIRE GUILD to block Hoth while on my server I once bored went to Tatooine and block ENTIRE PLANET by myself :p Even lvl 50 was not able to hunt me down (I was lvl 35 at that point) because I'm stealth player. Try to find guy in stealth on a dam desert :p

I was able decloak near lvl 50, kill low lvl player he was guarding and vanish :p Whole Republic Tatooine was crying because of me probably.

No one could leave nad move to area with mobs without getting killed by me. And since there was like 15 reps on planet it was not hard. I was attacking even groups with success.

Seriously - you are not even funny :p

Edited by DariuszPol

While we held hoth, no additional sith could get there and do missions. So we disrupted the entire sith faction by denying them a place to lvl and do missions.

You are telling me that "taking" ilum is a more worthwhile objective?

Sith got owned.

I'm lvl 42. I started playing on Taris. I'm usually 4-8 lvl ahead of my planets. You know why ? Because most of my lvl I farmed on WZ. So even if it would be on my server - you would not block me ANYTING. I would move to planet above you and continue or I would still play on WZ. Sorry but it's much faster to get 20k XP in WZ in 15min than 10-15k for a quest that take twice that long.

When you play and do something stupid on low lvl planet - people on Ilum farm for Battle Master equipment. I will be valor 50 when I will have lvl 50 and on start I will have centurion and champion equipment on me from comms and bags (not full but few pieces). In few days I will start gathering Battlemaster stuff.

When you will play on Hoth gaining nothing. Then you will join WZ or Ilum and get owned AGAIN.

So... you still think you did the right thing ? :p

I'm lvl 42. I started playing on Taris. I'm usually 4-8 lvl ahead of my planets. You know why ? Because most of my lvl I farmed on WZ. So even if it would be on my server - you would not block me ANYTING. I would move to planet above you and continue or I would still play on WZ. Sorry but it's much faster to get 20k XP in WZ in 15min than 10-15k for a quest that take twice that long.

When you play and do something stupid on low lvl planet - people on Ilum farm for Battle Master equipment. I will be valor 50 when I will have lvl 50 and on start I will have centurion and champion equipment on me from comms and bags (not full but few pieces). In few days I will start gathering Battlemaster stuff.

When you will play on Hoth gaining nothing. Then you will join WZ or Ilum and get owned AGAIN.

AHAHAH...you are absolutely correct. Because 100% of players Allways lvl in WZs only. The guys that were there trying to hand in missions were all doing WZs....oh wait no they werent.

At that time they laughet in Ilum farming valor, credits, xp and battlemaster equipment owning whole planet :p What you did was just noobs play and not open PVP :p It's like hunting people on Tatooine. Where is the fun running around as lvl 50 killing people on entire planet when you can take down 4-man group by yourself ?

Tak Ilum and block Imps :p Then we will talk.

PS: Funny thing. You needed ENTIRE GUILD to block Hoth while on my server I once bored went to Tatooine and block ENTIRE PLANET by myself :p Even lvl 50 was not able to hunt me down (I was lvl 35 at that point) because I'm stealth player. Try to find guy in stealth on a dam desert :p

I was able decloak near lvl 50, kill low lvl player he was guarding and vanish :p Whole Republic Tatooine was crying because of me probably.

No one could leave nad move to area with mobs without getting killed by me. And since there was like 15 reps on planet it was not hard. I was attacking even groups with success.

Seriously - you are not even funny :p

That level 50 was horrible and I have a feeling you're just lying and are truly terrible at this game.

AHAHAH...you are absolutely correct. Because 100% of players Allways lvl in WZs only. The guys that were there trying to hand in missions were all doing WZs....oh wait no they werent.

You don't understand. If you block Hoth, they can move planet above if they want. If they can't because of lvl gap - join WZ. It's faster than PVE and once Hoth is clear - they can just literally run planet without problem.

When my gap is more than 8lvl on next planet I usualy just do class missions + planet main story line and finish planet very fast. And because I still play on Taris I will probably run on Hoth very fast.

Anyway - point is - you don't do anything at all. You just allow Imps farm Champion, Centurion and Battlemaster equipment while you wasting time wearing junk. I tell you what will happen. At some point one guild will get there and own your ***. When they do that 1-2 times - you will stop and return to Ilum or start playing WZ. Then you will be owned there AGAIN. It's kinda sad.

That level 50 was horrible and I have a feeling you're just lying and are truly terrible at this game.

Tell me - if you are literally GUARDING a player on dam desert - what you do ? You stay on full alert all the time ? My operative go stealth, get close to player and only my initial attack Hidden Strike + buffs + Acid blade take down 30-50% HP of light armored players ON MY LVL.

Ones that are on Tatooine (i'm not talking about killing lvl 50 - i hope you understand that - i'm talking about tatooine folks guarder by lvl 50) are 7 or more lvl below me. My initial burst kill them in just 3 seconds. Then I vanish and move away (my full vanish make me total invisible - only AOE can bring me back). And repeat.

When not guarder - they just dead.

But I did that once for around 2,5 hour just because I was too bored to gain lvl and I wanted to try it. I don't do it because it's just too easy.

So what that guild did was pathetic :) As I said - they will return to Ilum or WZ and they will get owned AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN because when they are wasting time - we run in Battlemaster gear.

Don't know what the heck everyone is hating on here...great job repubs...don't mind the people who are hatin...

They might spend their time farming gear, and will still be bad. This weaksauce above is talking about gaining things. You gained more than he did getting some xp in his 40th WZ for the day - you gained some fun!!

If I ever hear of a Repub guild taking over Dorn Station, I will rally my guildies and we will try to come and displace you...it will be a blast!! BUT OH NO THE ABOVE POSTER WILL BE GETTING PHAT LOOT ON ILUM AND WILL CRUSH YOU ALL TOGETHER LATER. ffs sry can't get over the ridiculous tone of the quoted reply.

I <3 Open world PvP, keep up the good work @ congrats on the Dorn Station conquest.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude comment.

Don't know what the heck everyone is hating on here...great job repubs...don't mind the people who are hatin...

They might spend their time farming gear, and will still be bad. This weaksauce above is talking about gaining things. You gained more than he did getting some xp in his 40th WZ for the day - you gained some fun!!

If I ever hear of a Repub guild taking over Dorn Station, I will rally my guildies and we will try to come and displace you...it will be a blast!! BUT OH NO THE ABOVE POSTER WILL BE GETTING PHAT LOOT ON ILUM AND WILL CRUSH YOU ALL TOGETHER LATER. ffs sry can't get over the ridiculous tone of the quoted reply.

I <3 Open world PvP, keep up the good work @ congrats on the Dorn Station conquest.

It's not stupid. It's true. You think I have no fun ? Geared and experienced I join WZ using my operative and on my server we win around 80-90% of WZ against Reps. Yesterday for 2 hours I played around 8 WZ. ONLY thing we lost was hutball against our own people.

My 50 BH on Ilum didn't need to do a thing since Reps just are to afraid to go out to the planet. Whole planet is ours.

And I still move to Reps area very often while sitting in queue to WZ.

Glad you have fun trying to kill low lvl players :) Too bad it's still not worth anything and you will sooner or later return to us and get owned again.

Take Ilum and sit in our base - then we will talk mate.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude - quote

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.