Nerf Inquisitors!

Asphen

This game is getting close to CounterStrike with every patch - classes become less different.

I'm so happy my subscription expires in few weeks - will be more than happy to quit the game where developers find inspiration and ideas in QQ threads instead of using their experience, vision and common sense.

Edited by Pashgan

haha as a sorc id like point the nerf finger at other classes plz

22k hp assasin rolling around throwing out more single target dmg than me whislt having blackout up is totaly balance

by my 16k hp sorc whos everyones target dummy for big crits who barely crits over 3k anymore .. im OP and need to be nerfed

Their stun still has a 30m range like all 1-min-cd 4-sec-long stuns.

They can use their dps cooldown to increase one ranged ability to 30m as long as the buff is up (and it's a ****** ability they rarely use, too)

Otherwise, yes.

This is what makes them completly overpowered. A 30 METER STUN, the only one in the game.

/sigh

When will the WoW kiddies stop with their nerf cries? It's a different class every day.

1. They are only tough if they go tank spec, but then they only do medium damage.

2. They only do high damage if they go dps spec, but then they are not super tough.

3. Pull is very high up in the tank tree, so the dps specs don't get it.

4. Full ranged attacks.....ummm what? Just about all their attacks are 4m/10m melee/close range attacks, they are certainly not "FULL" ranged attacks.

5. 4 second stun is nothing, trinket out of it or just wait, it's only TWO hits....... Stun = 1.5 gcd, hit 1 = 1.5 gcd (we're up to 3 seconds now) hit 2 = 1.5 gcd ..... and you're free. 2 hits zomg! If you die in 2 hits from an assassin you're really, really terrible.

6. Stop with the nerf cries or go back to WoW.

Can I hug you? Seriously, waddle over here and let me put my arms around you. We must band together and strike back against the kids that lived off of WoW for years and bi^ch about every other MMO not being like it.

Assassins are the class I have the most problems fighting against. But I do not think they are necessarily op'd. I play a Power tech, and feel that Assassins are just the direct counter to PT's.

Sorcs are pretty easy for me to kill (generally), even the good ones, but I think Sorcs are the ones that need nerfs.

Once ranked WZ's come in, I honestly imagine 8 man sorc teams dominating Huttball (perhaps a single tank). Sorcs have too much utility and tools in Huttball.

Nerf Snipers... they annoy me. darn little red shields and their guns.

And whoever is talking about nerfing marauders or sentinals :rolleyes: meh some one good must have killed you recently. They arn't that tough if you know how to hit your stun button when they pop their defense cooldowns.

Edited by Naserick

Nerf Snipers... they annoy me. darn little red shields and their guns.

And whoever is talking about nerfing marauders or sentinals :rolleyes: meh some one good must have killed you recently. They arn't that tough if you know how to hit your stun button when they pop their defense cooldowns.

same can be said about snipers ^^ just use LOS. run behind stuff.and if your marauder you got stealth to breake theyr lock on you.

marauders/sentinels are much more powerful then you think.

same can be said about snipers ^^ just use LOS. run behind stuff.and if your marauder you got stealth to breake theyr lock on you.

marauders/sentinels are much more powerful then you think.

heheh I was joking about the snipers. as for sentinals/marauders, yeah they can be strong if some one competent is playing them.

Their stun still has a 30m range like all 1-min-cd 4-sec-long stuns.

They can use their dps cooldown to increase one ranged ability to 30m as long as the buff is up (and it's a ****** ability they rarely use, too)

Otherwise, yes.

Its only way to let assasin to interrupt players ( exept your speced to madness or deep darkness ) who are placing bombs at voidstar. All melee classes have ranged abilities. Jaggernaut execute is ranged , they got saber throw and intercept , operetives have a ranged attack from lvl 1.

Yeah, everyone knows that the Sorcs are a little OP. (I don't think by much, but a little)

But what is seems to be flying under the radar is how strong/OP the Assassins are. From anyone actually playing the game, the Assassin is what I would consider the most OP of classes.

It's kinda okay that they are super-steely tough, deal lost of damage, full ranged attacks, steath, pull, etc.

But the stuns of Inquisitors is what pushes it over the edge.

I've been killed within the duration of a 4 second stun just one too many times. It isn't fun. Please nerf the stun of Inquisitors. I'd lower the duration of it. 2 seconds is plenty of time. It's enough to get two GCD worth of hits on people, or to create plenty of space if you are kiting.

There is no reason for Inquisitor stun to be 4 seconds in duration.

You are obviosly blind, Opertives and smugglers have to be the most op! And ontop of that Tracer or ggrav round spam! If ur saying a light armor dps/healer/tank is OP ur Really blind. And just to say, all the clases that have stuns all last 4 sec

First its ops, now assasins. Man, there are SO many posts saying assasins are very underpowered. eventually its going to be so bad where 1 class will have a move that does 1 pnt more damage then any other move in the game and the qq'ers will be all like WTFBBQ THAT CLASS IS TOO OP THEY BE KILLING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!1. Stop with the crying. please. its just too much now.