Supreme Inquisitor's Armor

Altephor

Well, we had a thread on the Saber Marshal's set, let's have one for this set. I have everything except the bracers and belt, which I found all on the GTN. The mob that drops the belt (at least, one of them) is a jedi champion on Taris. Sorry, don't remember his name offhand, will update later. Anyone know which champion the bracers drop from? Looking for confirmed drops.

All i know is on Hoth.

I found these on Hoth off of a lvl 40 Champion with 137k hp named Kazianna Alvamma. Cords for her 1162 , 124 through the cave going towards the presence datacron had them drop once in 3 kills.

Had 2 pieces of this drop when farming the Talz Taskmaster & Talz Veteran for the 2+ Heroic Joint Training on Empire Side

I did both of these groups at least 20+ times and got nada.

all pieces i've found were popped up on GTN

Still haven't seen the robe

Actually dont care so much anymore since i got social III and landed my imperial pilot pants. The blacker black matches most stuff much better than the supreme grey.

I'd like to know where the handwraps can be found. A comment on torhead says he found them in a lockbox from nar shadaa heroics, but since the lvl req. for the item is 33 I find this hard to believe..

Might not be totally unbelievable. The bonus series in Nar Shaddaa start at level 30.

Is there a CONFIRMED location for the robe? Is the only piece I really want from the set. I could do without it if the hanging pieces of cloth from the Saber Marshall's top weren't glued to my legs.

No there isn't, it's a world drop and can drop off any mob or lockbox at its level.

No there isn't, it's a world drop and can drop off any mob or lockbox at its level.

Since I have no stomach for aimless grinding, I will likely never see it then. It's never on the GTN on my server, so that's not an option. What someone needs to do is find what elite or higher mob in that level drops orange chest pieces. Then, farm that one and see if it drops it.

Or, they could just make more models like this. Or, make better cloth simulation mechanics. Or, more non skirts!

Since I have no stomach for aimless grinding, I will likely never see it then. It's never on the GTN on my server, so that's not an option. What someone needs to do is find what elite or higher mob in that level drops orange chest pieces. Then, farm that one and see if it drops it.

Or, they could just make more models like this. Or, make better cloth simulation mechanics. Or, more non skirts!

You don't seem to understand what world drop means. There is no mob that drops orange chest pieces, it is all random across the world. The only bosses/mobs that drop specific pieces are in flashpoints.

Keep checking every chance you get. I started checking every few hours or so (or everytime i was around a gtn) when I was in my teens. I finally found the chest on the gtn around lvl 34. And it was only 7k. So just keep checking. Also broadcast in general you are looking for it. Good luck!

Keep checking every chance you get. I started checking every few hours or so (or everytime i was around a gtn) when I was in my teens. I finally found the chest on the gtn around lvl 34. And it was only 7k. So just keep checking. Also broadcast in general you are looking for it. Good luck!

By all means don't broadcast in general you are looking for it. All that does is let people know of its existence and a lot more people will be looking at GTNs for it. It'll also drive up the price. Keep the secret to ourselves.

I sold the supreme inquisitor's robe for a million credits yesterday. Bought it off the AH myself for 6k, couldn't believe my luck when I found it.

They are imho the best looking robes in the game especially coupled with pants instead of a lower robe. I think any mob in the Hoth-level range can drop the pieces.

I think any mob in the Hoth-level range can drop the pieces.

In all my time playing the game I've never seen a regular mob drop orange gear outside of fp's (I've had purples drop now and then tho), so if that's true the drop rate must be unbelievably low..

Edited by MellowHype

yes, the Talz is where it supposed to drop from, also that cathar commander that i linked up top.

funny story, when it rains it pours. As soon as i bought the pants off GTN i have since bought and sold 2 more pairs within the week. Profit is gooood.

Are the "Supreme Inquisitor" pieces better than their "Grand Inquisitor" counterparts? And if yes, is it by much?

Only if you like the look of one set more than the other; both the Grand Inquisitor and Supreme Inquisitor sets are fully moddable.

To fellow Supreme Inquisitor set enthusiasts, the GTN is most definitely your friend. I've gotten three pieces already (gloves, chest, boots) for relatively cheap, and seen a few other pieces of set of the set (bracers, belt, legs - all of which I couldn't afford when I saw them *sobs*) plus multiples of what I already have. Patience will be rewarded.

In all my time playing the game I've never seen a regular mob drop orange gear outside of fp's (I've had purples drop now and then tho), so if that's true the drop rate must be unbelievably low..

I actually had the Supreme Inquisitor's Boots drop off of a normal mob on Hoth. Definitely rare, but possible.