The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback Wanted! Hybrid 28/11/2 Tank Spec

BigKingNasty

Hey lads,

I leveled to my early 40's as a Shield Tech mostly because ive tanked in MMO's ever since i began playing them. Recently, due to a buddy wanting to tank, I tried out AP. I fell in love. The flame attacks and everything look super cool on screen, and i find as long as i can manage my heat i put out some pretty decent numbers (this is just from observing healthbars as i attack).

However going back to my roots, i really wanted to tank again (and i wanted jet charge back =) ), so i tried out this spec on Torhead, which is 28/11/2.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMGrdoroGZMsr0oZb.1

I have yet to try this out ( i was going to when i logged in in a couple hours) but any feedback/tips/ideas would be great!

Thanks!

BKN

Don't get the quell CD talent if you're doing PVE. If you're doing PVP it's a personal choice. But for PVE you will never have a situation where you need back to back interrupts by yourself and if for some reason you miss one or your melee is sleeping you can always strafe away and charge.

See i thought about geting the 2 points in shortening the CD in interrupt, but this is more for an endgame tank/offtank in Operations. So i figured we had enough interrupts i didnt need it. Thats why i went for the RP boost.

EDIT - RP not RB

Edited by BigKingNasty