SWTOR such a flop

BoredOfMMOS

i fanboyed this game hard i ignored the bad reviews the negative comments and just hoped it would be a good game.

i was wrong.

After hitting 50 today on my second toon i have no desire to play PvE is no challenge PVP is so horrible id need 20 more pages to go into that.

i regret buying DE sense the items are 100% junk i feel bad for anyone who got CE.

for now im just waiting as my 3month sub cancels out.

if anyone is feeling this way and somehow got re interested in this game please post and tell me how.

id love for this game to be fun for me again but with my 50 powertech (rank 62 valor)

and my new 50 sentinel the urge is gone.

Same boat here, except I just jumped ship. Cant stand another 3 months of this garbage. you make an alt... you get to 5o cringe at the thought of Rng pvp grinding and quit. Its happening all over the place.

I have 2 50's. Rank 80 Valor on one and Rank 74 on another. I regret buying this game.. twice. This game is absolute **** past 49.

Hi there!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

There is also already a thread which discusses boredom in the game which you may want to check out.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!