Daily Quest Affection Guide

Maglen

Thank you for doing this, I no longer have to memorize every single conversation mapping for each companion.

There is one correction that needs to be made:

Andronikos Revel

Quest: Freeing the Fallen

Given by: Lord Atren

Q1 O3 +27

Q2 O3 +27 [not O1 as is currently listed]

Q3 No gain possible Choose O1 for no gain. O2 results in -1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this, very good guide!

I was wondering though if you could post (if possible) a list stating which gifts you should use on the companions and how much plus or minus affection they gain from it.

If not, it would be nice if anyone has a link or whatnot where I can see a list of the same kind. :)

Thanks for this, very good guide!

I was wondering though if you could post (if possible) a list stating which gifts you should use on the companions and how much plus or minus affection they gain from it.

If not, it would be nice if anyone has a link or whatnot where I can see a list of the same kind. :)

The gift link is on the original post.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention anyone who uses this guide!

Due to the healer nerfs of 1.2 and in my opinion, Bioware's complete disregard of player feedback, my subscription will be ending on the 19th. I have been contacted by a Community Rep asking if I was going to update this thread, and if not, it was going to be un-stickied. If anyone wants to take up the mantle of that task, please feel free to use any of the information I've researched in order to do so.

Good luck, and Long live the Empire!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...