Fast and Furious

Irishbrewed

I like choke, its good for bleed stacking on healers and giving it that time to tick, if your worried about the people around you hitting just use your fear and watch them squirm as you choke the life out of a buddy.

sometimes ill even rp it and finish someone in pvp with choke, mostly jedis or other marauders so they dont pop undying rage at 3% :)

Yeah, but when I see juggs do the i dont have to stand there version I think it breaks immersion.

Ravage I agree with, should be able to use it and continue moving. it should be more like (and I hate to compare to wow) killing spree that it bounces around, I mean We do have the force and should be able to be acrobatic in a sense.

Yeah, but when I see juggs do the i dont have to stand there version I think it breaks immersion.

Ravage I agree with, should be able to use it and continue moving. it should be more like (and I hate to compare to wow) killing spree that it bounces around, I mean We do have the force and should be able to be acrobatic in a sense.

Standing still to use Force Choke isn't the only way it's used lmao. Just because YOU think that doesn't make it true.

man i agree that mara has smth that makes you love him but i dont know what.

but i dont think is speed , most of time(in fights) i am slowed down and simply i keep my opponets in the same pace with me via rupture and crip slash.

propably it the generally hasty pace of the combat .

good point

I love Carnage for exactly this reason. Plus the Fus Ro hits like a mo-frickin Falcon Punch if you micro-manage your buffs right. Never less than 3.2k (except on Sorc/Sage/tank sheilds) = winnar.

But yeah, stun-breaker camo is so win. That + Predation + Lolresolve ignoring Deadly Throw = SEE YA! (Not necessarily in that order)

I have tried all 3 specs so far, im lvl 47 finishing out 50 in anni. I can attest to the love/hate relationship with my marauder. I leveled to 38 with rage in pvp and had a really good time, except for smash missing. Changed to carnage at lvl 38 and i liked this one alot too. Seeing your scream lay down some chump who thought he could range you is priceless. Anni so far, its obvious the damage is better. I guess its just a matter of getting used to having 30 fury all the time and getting used to fury abilities being part of your priority list.