Can we get character transfers please?

Lyrinna

They really do need to offer free transfers at some point to make up for botching the distribution across the servers. At this rate I'm not even sure that my friends who will be getting the game at release will even be able to roll on my server.

I've waited an hour this evening to log in.

Edited by Ratall

Your character is only a few days old in a game that you will presumably be playing for months. Why not just reroll on a new server? But no, it is unlikely there will be any free server transfers anytime soon. If ever, it will come after official release... but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Another reason why staggered release of early access was a bad idea if everyone joined at the same time you wouldnt have new people joining solid population servers so they dont get stuck on a low pop one that is dead. If everyone got in at the same time they would have all just picked randomly and it would have been more balanced.

Yeah but the thing is I swore I read somewhere that queues would be taken care of before launch and there wouldn't be any.

If you bothered to read the stickies, you'd know queues were always planned. You can't maintain healthy servers beyond the first free month unless you keep them queued that first month, since you're going to see an initial drop after that time.

If you think your queue is bad now, wait till everyone has access tomorrow, and then wait again when the 20th comes around. It's part of being a part of a large MMO launch.

Depends on how much you are gonna play the game, and how long I suppose... Coming over after playing that W game for 6 years, I had some players spread out on different servers just for occassions like this...

You can't play on your main, you play on your alternate ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.