Pvp news made my insides tingle!

Isitme

Shamefully? If the person did not take the the time to gear up to a proper level before entering pvp perhaps they shouldnt be there. If they really wanted to play though, they could just create their own team and get rolled all the time.

It'd be like a jugg tank with 10k hp wanted to tank hardmode eternity vault. You would laugh his butt off and tell him to get reasonably geared first. I have little desire to handhold people using level 40ish greens in the 50 bracket.

Someone who has just hit 50 should have full PvP gear?

What?

If psychos kick them how are they supposed to get that gear

Gabe Amatangelo: It is not sanctioned behavior. In Game Update 1.2 we will be making changes to the Warzone rewards system, which will de-incentivize this type of behavior. This will include the removal of the interim bag/quest system, the introduction of the direct purchase of gear from Warzone and Ranked Warzone commendations, 14 new objective-based medals and participation scaling the rewards. Additionally, players will have the option to vote kick idlers. Kicked players will not be able to re-queue for several minutes.

Omg, if they pull this off in a decent manner i will cry.

Sweet!

Link?

I'm a little hesitate and pissed off on the fact that it sounds like Ranked WZs might have different gear. Now another time for people to have an advantage over others, which will make it worse now for the lower tier person..

Yay expertise!

If this happen I will quit and play Secret World and Guild Wars 2 for sure. Regardless of the SW IP.

Someone who has just hit 50 should have full PvP gear?

What?

If psychos kick them how are they supposed to get that gear

+1.

I agree. It is impossible to get full level 50 pvp gear prior to turning 50. The best anyone can do is get 3-4 pieces, and perhaps a few more if lady luck shines on them when they open the champion bags they have bought with those saved up comms.

Sadly, some people in full pvp gear seem to forget they once started out in pve gear.

I need more details from the development team before forming a substantive opinion on the medal system revamp. It could change how people play in a negative way if point farming becomes more important than play as seen with Illium. I know the vote AFK mechanic will see abuses. However, I want to see how the community on my server uses it before crying "it fowl, t4r & f3ath3r GABE man."

The frank truth is that no exploitable game mechanic survives contact with a jaded and self centered player community. So my hopes are not high.