Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 6 and no email yet.

Which is probably for the best because I have a ton of work I need to get done this week.

August 6 and no email yet.

Which is probably for the best because I have a ton of work I need to get done this week.

You didn't even try to be original, but copypasta'd your complaint within 3 hours in the same thread?

/clap

if they didnt get though the first week of preorder today how are they going to get you in tomorrow let alone everyone in before the 20th......
hmm maybe because the 1st week of july is almost over which is when the most pre-orders were made and chances are tomorrow they will atleast start august

Question. Is there a way of seeing the info on a server; the amount of people that are Neutral, Republic or Imperial.

Best I could do was click the server name link from my guild page, and tally up the people, from others I know doing similar things it looks like there's about a 2:1 Empire:Republic.

On my server: Iron Citadel there were 261 Guilds, 187 Empire with 2446 members and 73 Republic with 1031 members. I'm fine 2 vs 1 though I think the Empire could probably use a little more help.

Best I could do was click the server name link from my guild page, and tally up the people, from others I know doing similar things it looks like there's about a 2:1 Empire:Republic.

On my server: Iron Citadel there were 261 Guilds, 187 Empire with 2446 members and 73 Republic with 1031 members. I'm fine 2 vs 1 though I think the Empire could probably use a little more help.

hmmm. I like playing on the side that needs help. It's more of a challenge. Damn...I wanted to be an Imperial Agent Operative because I like to heal or be a tank. The space ship was also really nice looking

under wich huge stone you have been these last few hours ? heheh

allot those ppl are in alrdy, but i just wanted to say there are also ppl that ordered at later time, and like other people said there were huge spikes in etween pre orders, i expect that they invite august and september tommorow.

I have been under a huge stone with internet access. None (!!) of the claims of out-of-order game access have been validated to my knowledge.

If you have some evidence, please present it.