Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered my code on the evening of 7/22. I got my e-mail at 8:04 CST. I was able to login about 5 minutes before my e-mail arrived.

My wife entered her code about an hour after me. She still has no e-mail.

My friend entered his on 7/24. He still has no e-mail.

It appears that as of this moment the cutoff is around 7:00PM 7/22 CST if I had to guess.

Wow 3-4 hours in now and they already have all the Jul 21st orders in the game? Not bad..

I think Dorc is wrong. But to test, try logging in. But I think it says so for everyone.

The 12/14 thingy I read was for everyone at least. Everyone has the same date there.

Everyone that had a 12/13 date in the code redemption page that says early access ready to play can play in early access right now.

It says I ordered the Pre-Order on the 5th of September, but Early Access thingy wasn't activated before 2nd of November. A bit odd. No idea how it can be 2 months apart O.o

Everyone has a Nov. 2nd Early access preload date

ONLY POST IF YOU GET IN, PLEASE!!!

The only people checking this are those who also have not gotten in, so they give a rats ars if you didn't as well. The reading of this thread will go so much smoother then.

Pre-order code and game code are two separate things. Just so people know when they post on this thread. There is a thread on the new player page and BW commented on it so there is no confusion.

Oh and uh pre-ordered before beta. Waiting on that email to get my game code to play pre.

ONLY POST IF YOU GET IN, PLEASE!!!

The only people checking this are those who also have not gotten in, so they give a rats ars if you didn't as well. The reading of this thread will go so much smoother then.

Like I said 9/7/2011 and I got in fluke or act of god who knows? Going back to playing. Anyone east server doing pvp hit me up on garush - Delta IGN

Can people who didnt get in stop spamming the thread? Its much easier to figure out the timeline on the waves if we only see the dates that got in. Some guy saying 'I registered my pre order 2 weeks ago... not in' is really just... not helpful at all.