The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Ravzar Build

Ravzar

Hi, I noticed all your builds have a name except for this one. It gets really hard talking about builds when some have names then some don't. I figured even though I don't even play a powertech you can name a build after me! I mean you named one after a parakeet so why not me!

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801hzZMsZfhrbzGGMs.1

^this is the build. I know it is original and strange but bare with me:

So this will now be known as the Ravzar build... I have actually started a vanguard just so one day I can use it. You all can thank me later. I bet you all would never think of any build like this without me. The core point of this build is so you can scream MAORRR DOTS when ever you hit someone.

Why are you trying to claim the most common pyro build around?

Without me none of you would have thought of ever putting 31 points into the dps tree. Admit it, its genius.

I pray the above people never comment on satire

Edited by Ravzar

5/10: The joke was dumb, but you got people to bite.

You dare question the one who created the great 31 point spec?

The sad thing was that I told someone before I made this thread that it would be taken completely seriously. and that people would bite.. I thought maybe someone would get that hybrid builds are extremely popular with Vanguard/PT, far more popular than with most other classes to the point that they may get someone saying 'OH HAI, ever tried 31 points?.' I even added a 'more dots' reference that went unnoticed and a reference to one of the hybrid specs.