Thank yiou Bioware and lucas

Kooshdin

ive played in total about 330 hours on my main to 50 and on my alts.

Unfortunately I am not enjoying the alt experience as the story is not enough for me , it has turned out just like other mmos and i keep thinking to myself that im doing tghe samre thing ive alreadydone, even with the new spells.

For the £65 I paid, this game was an awesome experience and im so glad I chose trooper, it was an awesome experience getting to play Commando as i missed out on that on SWG.

If this game had been catered for mmo players i would be staying but at end game , i cant find anyone to do the darth malgus flashpoint and nearly every planet has max 25-30 people but on ilum its 13 or so round abouts. I canot be bothered getting the battlemaster gear as level 50 pvp has less people joining up than when everyone was in pvp. Also thesocial ten speeder i wanted, i do not want to spend 3 more months just doing flashpoints to get enough social and cahs fpor it. I wanted to help people with heroics but ive found out in order to help people with heroics, those people have to already have done the social aspect of the quest, otherwise they wouldnt need help. So social doesnt work to allow us to help lowbies with heroics. Operations, i have never seen anyone offer to do operations so that part is a waste of time too. I play single player by the way and not groups. According to the updatesa coming more operations is pointless as there is no one offering to do the ones that areavailable now.

As ive got 38 days to play, i may log in every so often and kill some player imps but really what else is there to do now ?

Anyway for 330 hours for £65 its been a great game, but this isnt a proper mmo, its a single player expeirence with group quests. Itsnot working as intended and its all thanksto world of warcraft we have games as they are today.

I will join tera when it comes at Release and hope some of you will be thetre too.

Again thanks bioware, even though ths is not a proper mmo with proper mmo aspects (social points is mmo aspect but what else ?) I have still throughly enjoyed this star wars mmo and also im leaving this mmo on a high , not like SWG which was a proper mmo and ended in a total mess, again because of world of warcraft :(

Thanks again this is my feelings at end game. Im posdting in hopes maybe someone wil see this and see how a solo person feels about getting to 50 and doing alt characters. I tried a new alt on tythos and ord mantell but I was only one there both times.. also you have made half the game for imperials, in other words you want me to side with the evil people of society just to paly the game with fresh content ? lol no way i can list several types of crimes that evil people weould do and im not going anywhere near that thanks.

Next time for me make a sw mmo were we can play all the characters in a battle between two sides without the empire there . It wouldbe great to play all content without resortying to playing evil characters and saturating our mentals on how to be an evil person etc

Thank you now to try complete 70 odd steam games before Tera Releases

Enjoy SWTOR everyone, hope you get to 50 :)

Personal Opnion: People expect MMOs, especially the one they are playing, to be the END ALL expericence, and if its not its FAIL. Well, its a game, a side show in the game of life.

I love gaming, I love MMOs, but they are what the are, and to expect an end all out them is ludicrous.

Don't like it? Move along (w/o ************ about it...)

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a thread for feedback compilations.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following thread in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

Thank you!