A /facepalm moment for the merc community

LarkBenson

Bad mercs are my favorite.. it's just too funny.

I open on a baddie with my operative... he stands up and starts the missile spam as I am in his face. of course I interrupt it so he proceeds to stand there while I stab him keeping in mind his health is probably at 40% by now. Ok the lock out is over so now I stun him when he goes for another and by the time he can manage to even get one off he is dead. He never even moves this entire time and what's funny is you know he is just standing there spamming that button for tracer missile.

It not necessarily they are bad, Mercs suck when it comes to 1v1 especially against stuns, we only get one break and if you close range we are done, plus 90% of our attacks we have to be standing still for, so we aren't idiots just standing there waiting to be killed, we are trying to build up our attacks before we get chain stunned.

I've had this happen to me once on my Marauder. BH called me out on me using LoS so I went up to him, interrupted his tracer, and tore him apart with Annihilation. Then the idiot accuses me of hacking afterwards :rolleyes:

^ This made me LOL

Having BOTH a Arsenal Merc (and i use TM once/twice then MOVE) and an Anni Maaruder, I've been on either end of this situation.

Love knocking back melee, stunning, hit em with TM then RUN while shooting Rapid Shot, Rail Shot and other insta-cast missile attacks

I've had this happen to me once on my Marauder. BH called me out on me using LoS so I went up to him, interrupted his tracer, and tore him apart with Annihilation. Then the idiot accuses me of hacking afterwards :rolleyes:

Bahahahahaha what a moron.

As someone who primarily plays an arsenal merc, and I can confidently say that if all you do is spam tracer, you're doing it wrong. Tracer is a set up for other abilities. It's an important part of a balanced breakfast, but sometimes you need to slice up some banana in dem corn flakes.

Maybe have some orange juice too.

^ This made me LOL

Having BOTH a Arsenal Merc (and i use TM once/twice then MOVE) and an Anni Maaruder, I've been on either end of this situation.

Love knocking back melee, stunning, hit em with TM then RUN while shooting Rapid Shot, Rail Shot and other insta-cast missile attacks

^^ Ezackully.

Also, I don't think my Rocket Punch is ever not on cool down.

I love it how when you interrupt a tracer spamming baddie, they either just stand still or run around in panic

LOL, funny but what are we supposed to do fly away? Is there a ability I missed for fly?

Merc is in no position to go toe to toe with others at close range. If you close the gap and get him out of his element then good job. Lol'n at why hes running off is silly. Now if he's just flailing about then by all means troll him a bit hehe.