George Lucas' Daughter...MMA Fighter

Voorshwa

If I were her, I'd just spend my time doing a backstroke in money and spitting out coins like they're water. Like Scrooge McDuck.

I saw a recent interview with GL saying that his kids don't see any of his money, at least not yet. He said something like he'd buy them each cars at 16, pay for college, and help them out here and there, but beyond that, they had to make their own way.

I saw a recent interview with GL saying that his kids don't see any of his money, at least not yet. He said something like he'd buy them each cars at 16, pay for college, and help them out here and there, but beyond that, they had to make their own way.

That's the way it ought to be for everyone...

Well, that makes him a good father. And his kids good people.

Greetings everyone!

We ask that threads revolve around Star Wars™ Universe lore, games, film, television, books and other aspects around those topics. While this relates to George Lucas's daughter, it is still considered off-topic for these forums and we are going to have to close it.

Thank you for your understanding! :)