Pajama Party at the Javalin, and other Cutscene Bugs...

oneDRTYrusn

So I just wrapped up the quest where my crew and I attempt to commandeer the Javalin, and I believe I experienced quite an amusing bug. Every time I received a holocommunication from one of my companions, they were in their underwear... literally, no armor or anything on.

I'm assuming that this is a bug and I reported it, but I also was curious if anyone else has experienced this as well. I've been noticing some really odd things during cutscenes that seem to be happening more frequently since they started patching the game... The biggest being the "Super-zoomed in" bug, where my character delivers a line of dialog, but the camera is zoomed RIGHT up to his face. It's amusing because the bug makes it seem like they're trying to add dramatic tension to something that has none.

Well known issue, for some reason I keep thinking I saw it actually mentioned being fixed in some patch notes, but clearly it's still there. Saw it as well couple days ago.

Other than this I've seen a few invisible characters talking (not holograms) on my Consular, but I think the most amusing bug has been tiiiiiny Satele Shan very early on Knight questline on Tython. And when I say tiny, I mean *really* tiny :p

On Corellia you will have cutscenes involving your whole crew standing there talking to Gaden-Ko and Hallow Voice amung others...and the 4 you don't have active will be in their underwear.

Kinda breaks the whole feeling that you are on an important mission lol.

I'm just a afraid that the cutscenes are going to be the buggiest part of the game. With all the patching the game is going through, it's quite possible that a simple fix could screw up a cutscene or two.

I've already noticed it with the invisible people, giant/tiny people, and naked people during cutscenes. Also, like I stated before, the ridiculous zoom-in bug.

I doubt they have a guy that rolls through the thousands of cutscenes every few patches to make sure they're working... that would be a horrible job.

I saw this happen in the same mission while I was headphones off. Started off with the Twilek, I was like "hehe naked Twilek"... Then it cuts to Nadia and I'm thinking "Hey, they're my crew. ............. NOOOOO!!!!! ..... mine's the only bed on the ship!!!!"