Is SWTOR Forum a war zone ?

Ivanblood

True Star Wars-scale battles occurs not in game, but in the forum. Right now, it´s like a warzone. A galactic scale war between Haters vs Hammer Legion vs Reasonable Moderators. If you post a thread there, it sums up dozens pages of comments in a few hours :eek:.

I have an impression that there are more haters than hammer legion members, but the latters compensate its numbers with the sheer amount of fanaticism. One hammer legion member han easily take on ten haters. Epic battles occurs. And Reasonable Moderators are usually caught between the two factions´ war resulting in collateral damage :D.

Amount of RAGE liberated in these battles is just epic. No Lord Sith can compete against a furious hater or hammer legion member.:D

True Star Wars-scale battles occurs not in game, but in the forum. Right now, it´s like a warzone. A galactic scale war between Haters vs Hammer Legion vs Reasonable Moderators. If you post a thread there, it sums up dozens pages of comments in a few hours :eek:.

I have an impression that there are more haters than hammer legion members, but the latters compensate its numbers with the sheer amount of fanaticism. One hammer legion member han easily take on ten haters. Epic battles occurs. And Reasonable Moderators are usually caught between the two factions´ war resulting in collateral damage :D.

Amount of RAGE liberated in these battles is just epic. No Lord Sith can compete against a furious hater or hammer legion member.:D

I like it ! IBL

please don't Lock this thread could be EPIC!

Watch your 6 greenhorn!

*throws you to the ground, a massive explosion rocks the General forum wall*

Meet up with Orange Pixel at point bravo, tango, gungan, sith. GO!

*provides suppressive fire*

Edited by Thaltom

This is quite possibly the best thread i have seen so far on this forum, no joke, this is so true.

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not the community itself as no constructive game related discussion can result from that type of thread. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.

Edited by Averran