This game doesn't feel like an MMORPG, just an ORPG

MercArcher

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cuz alot of people arent going as fast as you, Im on tatooine also and theres average around 20 people there go back to DK and theres hundreds with multiple instances of DK. and the higher you go for the first few weeks the less people are gonna be there. Ive already came to the conclusion after balmorra i wasnt gettting alot of the heroic quests done with hardly any people in the zones. but it makes scavenging way easy

Honestly why are you ************ about player density when you are probably 10 levels higher than 80% of the people who have gotten in so far. Of course if you powerlevel your way through at launch you wont have anyone to play with. The average player will likely take a month or more to hit level cap, and your half way there in 4 days. Dealwithit.jpg

Honestly why are you ************ about player density when you are probably 10 levels higher than 80% of the people who have gotten in so far. Of course if you powerlevel your way through at launch you wont have anyone to play with. The average player will likely take a month or more to hit level cap, and your half way there in 4 days. Dealwithit.jpg

I havn't been in very long. Got in on the last wave yesterday.

MMO implies Massively Multiplayer. As I am writing this there are 18 people on Tatooine.

So far I have 26 hours /played and I have only seen about 30-40 people total while playing.

Are you really whining about low population during an early access, while a guestimated 90% of the players can't even play yet because the game is not yet released? :confused:

WOW... now I've seen everything...

MMO implies Massively Multiplayer. As I am writing this there are 18 people on Tatooine.

So far I have 26 hours /played and I have only seen about 30-40 people total while playing.

I probably got 26 hours on the forums of asking for a bonus wave!!

What level is Tatooine? 20+? Might explain why?

A lot of stuff is instanced and you arent realizing...The main cities everything..till everything evens out..

Edited by xDisciplex

My advice log out and try to log back in... youll figure out everyone is behind you...

You are lucky my game play will be 4 day que followed by 500 person que!

It's almost like the game isn't really out yet and only a select amount of people have started early. I wonder if they staggered these people if they might be in different areas as well.......