Can you be banned for buying credits?

vertigofm

As far as i can tell with all the exploits and such EA/Bioware just want your $15 a month at any cost to the game..

Although i would advise anyone to not do it as once you hit 50 credits are basically thrown at you so its a total waste of RL money to do it.. and plus its cheating and inflates the game economy.

The answer is YES

Violation: Under section 11.

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

That includes buyers. Not that this is something new to the MMO industry. There are a rare few MMOs in 16 years that ever allowed it.

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ They was put up the moment game left the NDA on November 28, 2011.

Edited by Romiz

Holy **** WoW started gold farmers too! Blizzard is the most innovative studio EVA!

It's most prevalent in WoW by far and Blizzard has failed to stop it or even stiffle it. I see very little of it in SWTOR with exception of 2 emails since Dec 13th.