I quit this is why,

Killomend

I quit game, is not perfect, expected it to be different from all other MMO's since they all sucked for the 1st month, I wanted this game perfect from launch. You dont know me but I post here so I can check it every 5 mins to see how much attention i have gotten, becaue even tho I dont know you I want you to pay attention to me and I want you to not like game becaus I no like game.

I quit game, is not perfect, expected it to be different from all other MMO's since they all sucked for the 1st month, I wanted this game perfect from launch. You dont know me but I post here so I can check it every 5 mins to see how much attention i have gotten, becaue even tho I dont know you I want you to pay attention to me and I want you to not like game becaus I no like game.

Sarcasm works better if you're coherent and can use proper sentence structure.

In this thread, fanboys attacking someone personally for not liking the game.

Actually, his thread is pretty dead on to most of the quitting threads.

"This game didn't turn out the way I wanted it to because of unacceptable/glaring/unavoidable game flaws that I wouldn't be mentioning at all. Instead I'll use a blanket statement cause ultimately, I just want to let you know I quit."

When you unsubscribe there is a little section for "Why did you quit?" That's the only thing that cares.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.