Mobile Authenticator for Android...

islander

Actually this isn't true. iPhones hold the largest portion of the smartphone market.

Also the app is indev and will be released soon.

iPhone prolly hold the largest portion but Android hold a larger market share of smartphone compare to iOS.

Honestly, I am not defending anything. But I know as being related to the industry in my job that sometimes it takes a little time for the app to gain approval. And this may, just may not be completely the fault of BW. It may be, but it also may not be.

I sit corrected.

I think you're right in that iPhone sales are bigger than any given single android handest sales. However as 2 operating systems, iOS exists on 1 device and Android exists on hundreds. Which leads to the reality that more people use android phones than iPhones.

I think you're right in that iPhone sales are bigger than any given single android handest sales. However as 2 operating systems, iOS exists on 1 device and Android exists on hundreds. Which leads to the reality that more people use android phones than iPhones.

We probably were referring to 2 separate subjects, but the wording was vague. So I conceded to you. As well you were def right on your argument.

Actually this isn't true. iPhones hold the largest portion of the smartphone market.

Also the app is indev and will be released soon.

Actually your wrong.. The droid platform took over #1 position in the cell phone market in July. Even with Verizon getting the iphone.