Dissapointed in this Game

Evilliume

I'll start off by saying I loved the leveling experience. I went from 1-40 and really enjoyed what you guys were doing. It was just recently when I realized this game doesn't have any potential. I haven't played WoW for almost a year now but WoW really rose my standards of MMO gaming to the highest level. They really know what they are doing.

For me PvP is unplayable, I'm part of the 5% that is stuck with terrible framerates in war zones. Even though I've got a great processor and GPU. WoW did an awesome job at optimizing pvp play and it was always fun straight from the beginning. Swtor pvp maps are small, crowded, and "ugly" and too few in my opinion.

Anyways I won't be subscribing back after my 30 days drops off, this game really feels like it's rushed which is a bummer because I WANTED to like this game. (and I'm not a WoW fanboy)

Despite the few fanbois who post over and over in each thread, you're definitely feeling the same way many of us are.

Extreme single player theme parks with multiplayer functionality are great for a month or two, but have no longevity. There is just no feeling of exploration or discovery in this game.

When you unsubscribe put this post into the "Why are you unsubscribing?" box, please and thank you.

Check back in a few months and see how TOR is fairing with more patches. Hope to see you then.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you own the forums.

oh wait, you don't? then don't tell people what to do. It's his own opinions, if he thinks the game is a bag of crap, he is allowed to.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you own the forums.

oh wait, you don't? then don't tell people what to do. It's his own opinions, if he thinks the game is a bag of crap, he is allowed to.

I didn't say he couldn't feel that way.

I just wanted him to put this into the "Why are you unsubbing?" box too. He can post on these forums, same as you or I, but I don't want his opinions missed. Sorry if I came across as bossy, that was not my intention.

Edited by Thaltom

Hi there!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.