Dear Bioware

Nakazia

Anyone who reallly thinks that they will be playing this game for much longer is deluding themselves. I am regretting buying a 6 month subscription every day. It has now just become a chore to long in.

I was regretting some time ago and after the surge nerf, and so many fookin exploiters in this game never seen anything like it. AND not a damn thing is done. Not sure what villiage idiot bw has running their ship but I can tell you this ship is going down faster then the titanic. On shii choo pretty much every single imp uses the revive bug...see bw i didnt say what they do but everyone KNOWS....but you do not ban anyone due to you think it will save you money. What you idiots dont realize more people will leave due to the exploiting then will stay because you will not ban them.

If Bioware cannot fix said bugs that is already bad enough. But WHY don't they even act if hackers/bug abusers get reported REPEATEDLY is beyond me.

In the first days after release they even banned people for opening chests on Ilum when those players were well below level 50. But they absolutely WON'T ban a PvP cheater from this game.

Actually, if they ban people, I think in the short term alot will rage quit.

The best solution for them, is just to fix it now, instead of letting drag on and ban people for using it.

If they do not ban, it is help brew increasing unhappiness. If they ban, it will brew rage anger from other side.

So simple solution just fix the bug fast. Problem is, BW does not seem to be doing anything. Also the illusion of work is better then nothing, and their insistence of being mute about this is really not helping in a big way.

Regards.

I'll elaborate on my experience today.

It's like I see a new hack every day... today's cherry was in void star and someone TWICE capped the door somehow when the walls hadn't even dropped yet. My boyfriend noticed it the first time and someone said that sorcerers could just jump across the bridge but after that... the next room to access the data core popped before the next wall dropped as well... confirming to the whole group, we got us some hackers.

I've read threads that have made my jaw drop at what people can hack in this game... Bioware needs to do some research and nip it in the bud.

I believe that these people should be banned, and they will lose more valuable subscriptions in the long term if they don't.

The fact that these hackers are allowed to keep playing and mock the whole PvP system is a really bad move on Biowares part.

Edited by Nakazia

Not only do they seem to be ignoring, almost encouraging the exploitation of this game, but it feels like a lot of the changes that they make are an insult, almost a slap in the face to patient, legitimate players.

People trading nodes for daily credit on Ilum? Lets put 5 armaments in one assault, virtually exclude an entire faction from completing dailies in the proper manner (fighting other players), and provide a potential 2-3 hour nascar race for legitimate players ON A DAILY BASIS. So in essence, the intended practice of Ilum PvP wasn't to trade nodes for daily credit, it was to trade kills for BOTH daily credit and Valor, making the Valor system a joke. Yes, legitimate Battlemasters, the joke is on you.

A few thousand people exploiting chests in the world/phases? Lets drop the amount of credits in them to the point where they are a gimped Slicing box, remove the green/blue items that they could grant, and give nothing more than white items worth 15-20 credits from each box. Apparently chests were breaking the non-existant economy, and getting 3-400k credits from dailies isn't.

2-3 classes with a handful of abilities that are being bumped to ridiculous crit levels with stacked surge? Lets not tune any class abilities, no, lets continue to nerf trinkets, stats, consumables, THINGS THAT EVERYONE BENEFITS FROM, to somehow achieve proper balance.

I'm at a loss for words to explain exactly how they are acting when it comes to altering this game. Some of their changes seem like such a poorly veiled insult. I feel like I'm an onlooker witnessing a scolded child (the developers) lashing out a strict parent (the players). It's almost as if, at least from a PvP stand point, they simply gave up on really making any proper improvements when they realized that we weren't just going to gobble up whatever garbage they initially provided for us.

I'll elaborate on my experience today.

It's like I see a new hack every day... today's cherry was in void star and someone TWICE capped the door somehow when the walls hadn't even dropped yet. My boyfriend noticed it the first time and someone said that sorcerers could just jump across the bridge but after that... the next room to access the data core popped before the next wall dropped as well... confirming to the whole group, we got us some hackers.

I've read threads that have made my jaw drop at what people can hack in this game... Bioware needs to do some research and nip it in the bud.

I believe that these people should be banned, and they will lose more valuable subscriptions in the long term if they don't.

The fact that these hackers are allowed to keep playing and mock the whole PvP system is a really bad move on Biowares part.

This I agree totally.

its not all biowares fault you have to blame the players willingly and knowingly abusing these bug and exploits.

its those players that are ruining the game for everyone else and its those players that are making the legit players quit.

you will see gradualy the bug abusers and exploiter get bored and weeded out they will eventualy quit as times goes by if not gotten banned before then.

i cant stand cheaters on any game, i realy cant understand why people have to do it, do people realy fail so badly at life they have to cheat on games to :/

hate the players abusing the stuff give bioware a break for now and hopefully they will fix the broken stuff soon :)

its not all biowares fault you have to blame the players willingly and knowingly abusing these bug and exploits.

its those players that are ruining the game for everyone else and its those players that are making the legit players quit.

you will see gradualy the bug abusers and exploiter get bored and weeded out they will eventualy quit as times goes by if not gotten banned before then.

i cant stand cheaters on any game, i realy cant understand why people have to do it, do people realy fail so badly at life they have to cheat on games to :/

hate the players abusing the stuff give bioware a break for now and hopefully they will fix the broken stuff soon :)

It's Biowares fault for not taking appropriate action against players abusing the ToS at the very least.

People cheat because they lack the skill to actually play the game the way it should be played.. that and the fact that obviously it isn't all that hard to hack this game.

Edited by Nakazia

It's Biowares fault for not taking appropriate action against players abusing the ToS at the very least.

People cheat because they lack the skill to actually play the game the way it should be played.. that and the fact that obviously it isn't all that hard to hack this game.

because they are trash....i have no patience or tolerance for exploiters in a game I pay for to a company that is full of villiage idiots. That refuse to simply punish people they see abuse a system they fail to fix or manage properly.

Edited by Buzzerd