so whos quitting swtor for Tera?

rushx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tera Online is really amazing. They added so much Content the last few patches.

And one little Sentence made my Happy like crazy: "9. PvP Equipment can be purchased using reputation points from The Dark Rift. (This is a temporary thing until they finish renovating the arena/battlegrounds)"

Whoo! If the PvP Content will be just some sort of good, Tera will be amazing. And no, it isn't grindy at all.

^ It's crazy how hard they are working on the Game.

i know lol i feel its a right shame that people dotn know much about it , but i guess its there loss if they wanna think its a grinder which it isnt , i got liek lvl 22 last beta in 5 hours lol, you level so fast

i think players more into fantasy mmos would enjoy it more

I tried out the last Beta weekend, it was was OK, I had a lot on my plate so I couldn't really get into it, plus it was the first weekend of Beta so lots of little issues.

Combat was not as fast paced as I was hoping for, like Vindictus was. Melee were all very slow attacking. Didn't try Warrior though which is the fastest I hear.

All in all the game was solid, ran perfect on my second PC which is a total brick. I had a great time shifting the UI components around.

Missed all the VO and cut scenes from TOR though, Tera has a few cut scenes but most quests are just text I didn't bother to read.

I won't quit TOR for Tera though. I quit TOR because its a half baked MMO that I am done with after 2 months. Doubt I will buy Tera though, need to see PVP in action before I decide.

oh well guys enjoy swtor then:D

lol @ you so called gamers

anyway tera has ******* and stuff in it and blood so you guys probs not old enough to play it

So we aren't gamers cause we don't share your opinion? Ok.

Btw, never heard of Tera before.

i know lol i feel its a right shame that people dotn know much about it , but i guess its there loss if they wanna think its a grinder which it isnt , i got liek lvl 22 last beta in 5 hours lol, you level so fast

i think players more into fantasy mmos would enjoy it more

Ok, I have to ask....

If you level sooooo fast, what do you do when you hit cap?

Tera is worse than a pile of dung for breakfast.

anyway tera has ******* and stuff in it and blood so you guys probs not old enough to play it

if that excites you, you're probably not old enough to play it LOL.

This post makes me feel your like 10 years old.

Also what makes a gamer? DO you have to complain about everything and leave one MMO for another and then leave that when something shinny comes out? If so i would rather not be your kind of gamer.

I enjoy playing an MMO longer then a few months before giving up.

Also i am having a blast on here.

I tried out the last Beta weekend, it was was OK, I had a lot on my plate so I couldn't really get into it, plus it was the first weekend of Beta so lots of little issues.

Combat was not as fast paced as I was hoping for, like Vindictus was. Melee were all very slow attacking. Didn't try Warrior though which is the fastest I hear.

All in all the game was solid, ran perfect on my second PC which is a total brick. I had a great time shifting the UI components around.

Missed all the VO and cut scenes from TOR though, Tera has a few cut scenes but most quests are just text I didn't bother to read.

I won't quit TOR for Tera though. I quit TOR because its a half baked MMO that I am done with after 2 months. Doubt I will buy Tera though, need to see PVP in action before I decide.

Thanks for giving a honest reply , unlike these dudes that havent tried it yet bash it just because its from korea.

I like final fantasy games and it is alot like them so i guess its not for all people

Also what makes a gamer? DO you have to complain about everything and leave one MMO for another and then leave that when something shinny comes out? If so i would rather not be your kind of gamer.

well i find swtor boring so yeah im leaving i could play both but id rather play gw2 and tera

the forums or the game? lol