The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New STAR WARS game: What would you want to see?

Klannad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a Battlefront 3 using the Frostbite 2 engine.

I'd love a new JK game using a UNREAL engine.

I think what some have said about X-wing being unable to be done properly on a console is why we've not seen one since Alliance (which I'd still play except...it doesn't work anymore)

For years I've been wondering why Lucasarts has dropped all their old franchises like X-wing, Jedi Knight, Dark Forces etc. As new game engines have come and gone I'd always imagine how a Star Wars game would be (seriously, think about it for a second, the last Jedi Knight/Dark Forces game was on the QUAKE 3 engine....)

Tor is fun an all, But ever since I played KOTOR and KOTOR 2 I've been hankering for a Star Wars RPG set after the movies somewhere during eventas of the EU. Like a RPG with the Vong invasion as a member of the Jedi Order. Also something again like Shadows of the Empire. That game was fantastic.

Battlefront 3 definitely would top the list for me.

I'd also love to see a new Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy with Kyle Katarn

I absoloutely would love to see a new RTS, I loved EAW and Galactic Battlegrounds, so maybe a expansion to EAW or a completely new RTS where there are several era's spanning from the Old Republic to Galactic Civil War.

Edited by Brutanic

Jawa jedi...?

It seems the most requested game is star wars battlefront 3 and another non mmo kotor....Why doesn't lucasarts just make these games already? I mean....c'mon force unleashed was ok but still, I'd rather see some of the classic games make a comeback....

An RPG like Skyrim or Fallout would be amazing. But Unlikely.

Three Factions: Republic, Empire, Hutt/Criminal Leaders.

You can be a Force User, and you can join the Empire or the Rep and become a Jedi. Just like you can be a wizard and join the Greybeards or the Brotherhood of Darkness.

Planets/Locations: DK, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa and, a war-torn planet.

When you travel from one planet to another, you can get interrupted by Pirates or Empire(If your Republic) Or Republic(If your Empire).

^ My little Fantasy.

...HELL YES... my buddy and i have debated this game creation for a while now.....and i believe it would generate a great game....

sandbox mmo much like pre-curb starwarsgalaxies

This...

SPACE SIM.

We've seen enough "Jedi Knight" titles to last a lifetime. Bring back the X-Wing series dammit!

This...

Xwing vs Tie Fighter with 2012 tech and The Galactic Battle of Endor (get into the DS, kboom)

EVE kind of game in SW universe

Or this.

I would personally like to see an MMO set further in the future AFTER the Original Trilogy, Like say in the Legacy of the Force Era or later... You could almost say it'd be like a reverse SWTOR :p

Something along the lines that maybe the Sith have decided to break the "Only 2" pact in order to increase in number and take the galaxy by force (just an idea to keep people from squabbling too much about canon).

Further benefits would be interaction with characters that everyone knows and (hopefully) loves, Like Luke, Han, Leia, Jaina, Ben Skywalker, Kyp Duron and so on, while having the ability to make new story lines and bring in some new content....

I'd also like to see it be a little more sandbox... I like the in-depth stories of SWTOR, but a LITTLE more open-endedness would be nice... Oh, and MUST HAVE free-flight starship experience... I think SWG had the PERFECT MMO/Flightsim formula and something done along the same lines but further improved would fill out the Star Wars experience...

There's my long-winded two cents worth :p