New STAR WARS game: What would you want to see?

Klannad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the KotOR Series and I would love the continuation of that era. What I do lack is depth the combat system had, stat based games usually comes down to being too simple. and even if they are hard they are usually not very engaging imho.

Best fight I ever had in a rpg game was the first dragon I faced in Dragon age, that battle took probobly 20 minutes since I had to spend all energy on healing and leave damage to auto attacks :p ANYWAYS

What I want is a new KotOR combined with the combat system I'm hoping Mass Effect 3 has. Meaning more freedom then ME 2. Add to this stunning graphics and NON-REPEATED caves and I'll be in love.

I'd actually like another Rouge Squadron game... those were fun :)

I want a true Star Wars MMO.. massive, not linear... not something trying to be something it ain't!

Star Wars MMO please!!

They had that... they broke it... they turned it into WoW with lasers and killed it... RIP

SWG Pre-NGC *dont think anyone really cared NGC SWG was shut down..*

Star Wars Republic Commando 2

The Force Unleashed 3

Maybe a HD remake of KOTOR and KOTOR II

Or maybe something new like a game based on the life story of darth maul.

Republic Commando was a beautifull game!! still one of the best in this saga.

The Force Unleashed too!!

another one interesting is Rouge Squadron

Edited by nTrax

I want a NEW RTS Star Wars game that exhibits Command and Conquer/ Starcraft, creeping and sub-missions. Issue with Empire at War is you more often than not have a large map, two bases, and the rest of the map is barren with no reason to explore it most the time. I'd like to see a C&C/ Starcraft sort of creeping gameplay where if you explore you find new mineral deposits, or hidden units you can possess, or bonus upgrades and ranks.... kills=higher unit ranks= more damage/life points.... just a more modern rts with more hero units

They had that... they broke it... they turned it into WoW with lasers and killed it... RIP

SWG Pre-NGC *dont think anyone really cared NGC SWG was shut down..*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWb3cxA4g_U

You were saying?

Back on topic:

Battlefront 3 with the Frostbite 2 (BF3) engine or something with similar destruction physics and ground-space combat.

Republic Commando 2

Any new flight sim similar in style to the X-wing/TIE fighter games, preferably with online multiplayer.

The problem with Bethesda games (IMO) is that they lack Immersion. Bioware sells the story far better than Bethesda.

I will admit that if you want an open world, with pretty much anything to do... Bethesda is the best, which is why it is their own niche within the RP strata of games.

So how about a joint effort between Bioware, Bethesda, and Lucasarts?

Bioware take care of the story and alignment system, Bethesda do the world and interacting with it, and Lucasarts take care of the sounds and special effects.

Now THAT would be an RPG worth playing :)

Edited by dazednconfuzed

A new Jedi Academy game, X-wing & Tie figther 3, HD remake of both Kotor, Kotor 3 (something that happens during the mandalorian war or before or even a few hundred years after SWTOR)

hmmm, i see how a KOTOR 3 with a backstory where you can play revan during his fall to the dark side, or simply another jedi master who chose to join revan in the war or something like that, would be epic....

just the fealing of a kotor 3 make me tremble :)

1) Star Wars Ewok Punt field goal challenge (a 3rd person mini game the objective to kick the annoying bear between two large trees and a horizontal cross bar. furthest wins.)

2) Star Wars Smugglers Run (A smugglers/freelancer style space game where you upgrade your ships guns, hyper drive, shields and cargo sapce. concept to nagivate a massive universe finding best refueling space stations and who gives best price for your loot. Game would be consstantly evolving with multiplayer optional pirating of other smugglers.

3) As an above post stated the Obvilion, Fall Out, Skyrim concept of open world jedi or Sith path would be amazing. Love those RPGs. I did enjoy Jedi Academy even with its flaws.

4) Wookie Barber Stylist (As a young aspiring babrer you must try and shave your wookie candidate to resemble a poodle without your arms being ripped off)

Edited by SNEAKYSIX

Like everyone, I'd love to see KOTOR 3, but seeing as how Bioware has said that TOR is KOTOR 3, 4, 5, etc., I don't think that's happening. At least TOR itself is very fun.

I'd love to see an HD remake of KOTOR 1 & 2, if for nothing else than they're both kind of tricky to get on Windows 7 and Vista at times.

I'd like to see a Battlefront 3. I wouldn't mind seeing a new Star Wars RTS. And finally, I'd love to see a big budget action-RPG where the underworld of Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa truly comes alive. A game on the lowest levels of Coruscant could be fascinating.

Edited by GoodEnoughForMe

Those are some good ideas. An HD remake of the original kotors would be VERY good. I dont know whats up with Lucasarts. They've dropped all of their big ips and give us force unleashed and kinect starwars...oh and a slew of clone wars games.

Battlefront 3 ground to space fights

Republic commando 2 I have to save SEV!!!

Rouge squadron We have the tech to make this the greatest one!!!

Empire at war 2 might as well do a tor version but upgrade the ground combat like C&C generals

You all know this is the right choice.