Dueling area on the fleets.

Huntingez

I would like to see a dueling area added on the fleets. A lot of PvPers spend their time sitting next to the PvP vendors and mission terminal if they already completed their Ilum dailies.

A dueling area on the fleet would give players the following:

- A fun, safe place to duel friends and other players on their faction without the fear of being ganked mid duel.

- A place to test out gear, spells, and the effects of expertise and other stats.

+ (Much like a target dummy added to the fleet or personal ships would help.) :)

- Allow for fun duel tournaments to be hosted

- Will help players learn other classes mechanics and how to react when their opponent uses certain abilities.

I would suggest adding a lower level below the Cantina in the middle or maybe adding a new door kind of like where the mission departures door is but in the empty space.

Any other suggestions or ideas are accepted! Please keep on topic and refrain from trolling!

I propose a new "floor" on the main fleet station ideal for dueling. It could have cover areas and some slopes, and be large enough to support a few duels at once. Because right now fleet does not seem ideal for dueling except MAYBE that center cantina area.

I think if it was just an elevator hop away it would still be close enough.

Who's with me?