Pure Shockfrozen Water

oldshatterhand

Why did you have to nerf it so bad, making it useless? Only thing needed was a longer cooldown, like 3 min or something. Now the pure DPS classes can never get the same amount as medals as the others. DPS classes with a tank/heal tree can still get like 3 free medals even if they are not specced in the tank/healing tree :mad:

With the water I was constantly in top3 with 7-9 medals/warzone, now despite having the most damage I almost never pass 5 medals. Thank you BW for nerfing my class so hard.

I unsubscribed since there is no point to struggle when everybody else gets 3 free medals every warzone. Have 10 days left, won't subscribe again if you don't fix it.

Edited by oldshatterhand

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you have to nerf it so bad, making it useless?

1) becuase it was never intended for pvp

2) because stealth classes got a free mid-combat heal if they vanished since it puts them out of combat

3) a pure dps class isnt supposed to get healing medals...thats the same reason why medpacs no longer grant healing mealds

stop crying about it

Edited by Libertine

With the water I was constantly in top3 with 7-9 medals/warzone, now despite having the most damage I almost never pass 5 medals. Thank you BW for nerfing my class so hard.

Medals mean nothing. The amount of valor from is it neglidible.

HOWEVER, if you DON'T act like it's a Team Deathmatch, and instead play objectives, you actually get MVP and more valor than the medals you would have got.

Why dont you PLAY THE GAME, not some DPS whoring, and maybe you might enjoy the game a bit more.

_Being ontop of the scoreboard means NOTHING_

-

Im glad people like you are unsubbing. Goodbye!

Edited by _Admiral

Why did you have to nerf it so bad, making it useless? Only thing needed was a longer cooldown, like 3 min or something. Now the pure DPS classes can never get the same amount as medals as the others. DPS classes with a tank/heal tree can still get like 3 free medals even if they are not specced in the tank/healing tree :mad:

I unsubscribed since there is no point to struggle when everybody else gets 3 free medals every warzone. Have 10 days left, won't subscribe again if you don't fix it.

lmao, so making the shockfrozen water a one time use (as it should of been to begin with since it said quantity 1) and you say that this is a nerf to your class? hahaha can't believe someone would unsubscribe because they can't get some free medals for doing nothing but standing in the fire :rolleyes:

Goodby. You won't be missed and noone will even realize your gone in 10 days. Hell I won't remember you 10 mins from now. See it's already . . . What was I saying again?

It was a blatant exploit, thats why? If you can't heal you shouldn't get a bloody medal for it.

It was a blatant exploit, thats why? If you can't heal you shouldn't get a bloody medal for it.

In that case, I don't think anyone should get medals for healing themselves. I'm sick of seeing Sorcs/Sages in Alderaan doing their sacrifice/heal routine for medals.

In that case, I don't think anyone should get medals for healing themselves. I'm sick of seeing Sorcs/Sages in Alderaan doing their sacrifice/heal routine for medals.

That is part of their class abilities. They can heal so they should get medals, anyone who thinks that blatant exploiting a consumable so they can get medals they are not supposed to have is delusional, and I'm glad it got nerfed. Nice one bioware.

That is part of their class abilities. They can heal so they should get medals, anyone who thinks that blatant exploiting a consumable so they can get medals they are not supposed to have is delusional, and I'm glad it got nerfed. Nice one bioware.

if they are doing this they are defending...kudos to them

Cool. So I think DPS classes then should get an ability where we pull out a practice dummy that we can work on our rotations on, and the damage should count toward my warzone damage medals. Afterall, doing damage is my class ability and I'm defending!

Try playing a healer..

Believe me if Sorcs weren't so overpopulated I'd play one in a heartbeat.

Edited by Absit

I also find this pathetic. Why the hell did they had to remove it? Now there is even a better reason to play a Sorcerer who can get more medals... This is so unfair for Marauders. We don't have guard or healing. We get the lowest of the lowest in medals. I'm also not sure if I should keep on playing a game who is unfair. Also the fact that Ilum gets faster valor, so it makes now even less sence to farm valor in WZS as a Marauder.. it would be stupid.

Who wouldn't roll a Sorcerer now? Most dmg, healing, CC! and MEDALS. So ye.. Bioware really needs to change things

The OP actually has a valid point here imo. Getting the most medals/damage in a match

adds a competitive edge to the pvp and is fun.. Now that the pureshock water has been

removed 'and rightly so' the imbalance is realy showing, sorcs are always top now because

they get a passive 75k heal medal from their shields and have np getting the 5k heal also.

Tanks also get 2 free medals for no effort at all. Pure dps classes 'no matter how well they

play' can never compete for top spot now, which is quite frustrating i think....

Quitting over this is a bit ott though, i am sure bioware are aware of the problem and intend to fix it.

The OP actually has a valid point here imo. Getting the most medals/damage in a match

adds a competitive edge to the pvp and is fun.. Now that the pureshock water has been

removed 'and rightly so' the imbalance is realy showing, sorcs are always top now because

they get a passive 75k heal medal from their shields and have np getting the 5k heal also.

Tanks also get 2 free medals for no effort at all. Pure dps classes 'no matter how well they

play' can never compete for top spot now, which is quite frustrating i think....

Quitting over this is a bit ott though, i am sure bioware are aware of the problem and intend to fix it.

Tanks actually get an EASY 2 medals, a more difficult 3rd, and a moderately difficult 4th. I've never had any problems getting the first 3 medals as any tank, even when not in tank spec.

So everybody thinks it is fair that the hybrid classes get 3 free extra medals every warzone by healing themselves or spamming aoe taunts, despite being pure DPS spec?

Guess I draw the short straw chosing to play a Sniper :confused:

They are a hybrid. Therefore they can heal and dps and get medals for it. That should be obvious to anyone with a brain. If you can't heal, you don't get a medal just as I don't get a medal for putting guard on my team mate - because I don't have it. That you can't heal is because your class can't, so excuse me for being blunt but tough, you were never meant to, and no amount of crying will make it so.

Edited by PloGreen

I was really just hoping they would nerf it for pvp and let me enjoy the awesomeness that it was for doing solo PvE

this is why they failed so hard, a pvp nerf was necessary - keeping it useful for solo pve would've been nice.

So everybody thinks it is fair that the hybrid classes get 3 free extra medals every warzone by healing themselves or spamming aoe taunts, despite being pure DPS spec?

Guess I draw the short straw chosing to play a Sniper :confused:

a healing class gets healing medals

a dps class gets dps medals

a class that can heal and dps gets both

fine with me.

next thing your gonna complain about is that you cant get the protection medals that tanks get ...

quit your whining allready and maybe try being more useful to your team instead of just trying to get as many medals as possible.

Cool. So I think DPS classes then should get an ability where we pull out a practice dummy that we can work on our rotations on, and the damage should count toward my warzone damage medals. Afterall, doing damage is my class ability and I'm defending!

sounds good to me. i always vote mvp by the OBJECTIVE points first, anyways.