Jedi Shadow, Sith Assassin needs a big nerf soon.

bahugboto

Love how your mixing the abilities of 2-3 class's together to creat a super class that needs nerfs, your hillarious.

/bump so ppl can have a good laugh.

Wrong these are all the ability of one class, you seem to be surprised, it just shows how overpowered Shadow/Assassin hybrids really are, yes they can pull, sprint, stealth, self heal, tank, kite, and DPS like a boss, all within one class, which is why a nerf is seriously needed.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinetic ward spammable every 12 sec with 8 wards unlikely to be struck off in normal pvp situations.

It won't get used up because pretty much every single ability people use in PvP bypasses it. Tanking stats are useless in PvP unless you keep getting killed by the one or 2 gunslingers/snipers on the server whose damage get's absorbed.

Aside from that I play in the 50s bracket so I guess I should have stayed level 49 because my battle master gear is bringing me down. Tankasin =/= DPS, the damage out may be high but that is because it is constant.

The thing is, assassins DO have some nice abilities, but they can't have it all at once. Playing, I have also seen troopers do really well and I could make it sound much worse if I said "they can DPS me, tank with their heavy armor, pull me in, throw me out blast me in a huge blast and heal themselves forever." The thing is, that would not be fair to say. I would just be picking out their best things and complaining.

Have faced em all, and I can say each class has a lot of nice things and in the right hands; all of them can really give you a headache and at the same time, in the wrong hands, they can be really bad. I generally don't care who is and who isn't good, but they get to be hard to miss.

Now it looks like the OP rolled a Juggernaut. I haven't ran into a lot of those that are huge pains, but I have had a couple that were at least enough to make me acknowledge what they are doing. Maybe thats the problem.

It won't get used up because pretty much every single ability people use in PvP bypasses it. Tanking stats are useless in PvP unless you keep getting killed by the one or 2 gunslingers/snipers on the server whose damage get's absorbed.

Aside from that I play in the 50s bracket so I guess I should have stayed level 49 because my battle master gear is bringing me down. Tankasin =/= DPS, the damage out may be high but that is because it is constant.

Most of a tanking jugs and marauders DPS abilities relies heavily on white attacks as well, so add that to the list of dmg mitigated, Shadows can out dps a jug not spec in focus and out mitigate a jug spec in vigilance very easily, add that in, shadows can easily whip a focus guardian with their kiting and a 100% force mitigation every 45 secs, along with already high natural force resistance, check, shadows can self heal for insane healing as an already overbuffed tank, check, shadows, can pull, sprint, and hide, check, they out dps a tanking guardian by far, out tank a tanking guardian, out heal a tanking Guardian and out maneuver any melee char, check, so what is the purpose of a high armored tank with high defense and low dps when defense are so gimped in PVP? So that a light armored shadow could run circles around you and out tank you in his skirts, with round the clock shield procs and heals and kites?

Edited by bahugboto

Most of a tanking jugs and marauders DPS abilities relies heavily on white attacks as well, so add that to the list of dmg mitigated, Shadows can out dps a jug not spec in focus and out mitigate a jug spec in vigilance very easily, add that in, shadows can easily whip a focus guardian with their kiting and a 100% force mitigation every 45 secs, along with already high natural force resistance, check, shadows can self heal for insane healing as an already overbuffed tank, check, shadows, can pull, sprint, and hide, check, they out dps a tanking guardian by far, out tank a tanking guardian, out heal a tanking Guardian and out maneuver any melee char, check, so what is the purpose of a high armored tank with high defense and low dps when defense are so gimped in PVP? So that a light armored shadow could run circles around you and out tank you in his skirts, with round the clock shield procs and heals and kites?

So, you're a Tank Jugg and got beaten by a Tank Assassin in PVP (which you didn't even know until this morning, when people on the forum corrected you, as you thought it was a Tank Sorcerer, whatever that is...). Now you're hurt about it, have failed to even consider that it could be that you were simply *outplayed* by someone who was better at the game than you, and are now posting multiple topics demanding an Assassin nerf?

Do you get how bad that is? Do you understand how the game doesn't work that way? Do you get that class balance isn't about vindicating you because the "big bad Assassin" was mean to you on the playground? If nerfs worked that way, every class would do no damage, stuns wouldn't exist, and everyone would just sit there in melee hitting the same button over-and-over until someone died... and people would even manage to complain that that was unbalanced in favor of people with better internet connections or some other garbage.

Darkness Assassins are fine. You need to learn to play against them. Rather than whine about their list of abilities, you need to learn to use your own abilities against them, and recognize how you work on a *team*. PVP isn't built around 1v1 duels, nor will it ever be, so learn how you support your team in combat as a Tank Jugg if that's what you're going to play - don't sit there seething because you got bested.

Most of a tanking jugs and marauders DPS abilities relies heavily on white attacks as well

Also, there's no such thing as a "white attack" in SWTOR. A white attack refers to damage coming from auto-attacks. People who use this to refer to an energy-less attack are using the wrong term.

It's threads like this that reeeaaally get me going.

So basically, you lost to an Assasin in a situational 1v1. Or you were constantly outplayed by an Assasin in a single WZ.

Ignoring that the Tankassin could have been hugely more geared than you. Or running adrenals, stims and other Biochem awesomeness. Regardless of any outside circumstance, Assassins now (in your OPINION) require a nerf to their tanking spec.

Since you are completely ignorant of the class, allow me to inform you.

1. Self heals - We have 2. One is a "on any hit" 450 point heal, which occurs at a maximum of once every 4.5 seconds. The second is a 12% (maximum possible) heal attached to a full force lightning channel. This requires 3 procs of Harnessed Darkness by casting shock or wither. ANY less than 3 procs = no healing.

2. Epic DPS - Lol? No. Plenty of AoE, yes. As a tankassin your skillset becomes more of an AoE damaging set than the other Assasin specs. You do NOT hit like a truck, you hit 5 targets like a wet noodle.

3. Inherent elemental / internal reductions - Yes, while buffed. You can get the 10% too, just ask your sage to help you out.

What we dont get, is the far higher armour rating / defence. We don't get the 6% damage reduc from stance. Etc.

Please, learn the class you are fighting before posting "what you think" is going on. You are wrong.

PS. Roll Biochem. Then you might not post rubbish.

It's threads like this that reeeaaally get me going.

So basically, you lost to an Assasin in a situational 1v1. Or you were constantly outplayed by an Assasin in a single WZ.

Ignoring that the Tankassin could have been hugely more geared than you. Or running adrenals, stims and other Biochem awesomeness. Regardless of any outside circumstance, Assassins now (in your OPINION) require a nerf to their tanking spec.

Since you are completely ignorant of the class, allow me to inform you.

1. Self heals - We have 2. One is a "on any hit" 450 point heal, which occurs at a maximum of once every 4.5 seconds. The second is a 12% (maximum possible) heal attached to a full force lightning channel. This requires 3 procs of Harnessed Darkness by casting shock or wither. ANY less than 3 procs = no healing.

2. Epic DPS - Lol? No. Plenty of AoE, yes. As a tankassin your skillset becomes more of an AoE damaging set than the other Assasin specs. You do NOT hit like a truck, you hit 5 targets like a wet noodle.

3. Inherent elemental / internal reductions - Yes, while buffed. You can get the 10% too, just ask your sage to help you out.

What we dont get, is the far higher armour rating / defence. We don't get the 6% damage reduc from stance. Etc.

Please, learn the class you are fighting before posting "what you think" is going on. You are wrong.

PS. Roll Biochem. Then you might not post rubbish.

Do you realize how weak your argument is coming off, Tell me the damage mitigation from a fully equiped Battlemaster Guardian vs a fully equipped Shadow, then tell me the ability differences from their never ending shield procs, their easy proc heals, their invulnerability to force surge damage shields procs, a shadow tank not only have an overall better ability to tank both white and yellow damage, ovetime, simply with their round the clock shield, they end up with higher damage mitigation over a period of time then a heavy armored guardian. Not only this, they can out DPS a guardian with their dmg and heal rotations alone, I am not here to debate with anyone who give me the same old "just because you lost in pvp you are whining lame old lines". Only a Shadow/*** can consistently score both 300k+ dmg and 100K + Self heals in warzone matches without dying once with all the utility they got at their disposal, so it's not just limited to "yeah Shadow Assassins are overpowered in individual PVP but balanced out in group matches". False, they are a lone wolf tanking DPS do it all class period, no excuse for this imbalance.

P.S Rakata medpack, along with Rakata Adrenals all hotkeyed in my quickslot - Wow I HAVE a RAKATA medpac crafted with biometric crystals!! Too bad I can't self heal as well!

Edited by bahugboto

you thought it was a Tank Sorcerer, whatever that is...)

Yeah Sorc/sage running around with 18k HPs are pretty tanky. And share the same icon so it was likely a sage/sorc. They do 300-500 damage and 100-200 healing all the time, shadow/sins can't even stance dance anymore and we lose abilities by being in the wrong stance so no good hybrids.

I usually roll with about 18k HPs, 40% crit, 70 surge, in full DPS gear and can hit like a truck as a shadow tank but my survivability isn't boss like or 22.5k hps and annoy players trying to take objectives and once again I'm not immortal but due light DPS. One or the other.

Marauder's usually spec for DoT's which bypasses armor. Once again no one cares about the sub 50 bracket, get to level 20 at least so you have more skills/avilities.

Do you understand how weak your argument is coming off, Tell me the damage mitigation from a fully equiped Battlemaster Guardian vs a fully equipped Shadow, then tell me the ability differences from their never ending shield procs, their easy proc heals, their invulnerability to force surge damage shields procs, a shadow tank not only have an overall better ability to tank both white and yellow damage, ovetime, simply with their round the clock shield, they end up with higher damage mitigation over a period of time then a heavy armored guardian. Not only this, they can out DPS a guardian with their dmg and heal rotations alone, I am not here to debate with anyone who give me the same old "just because you lost in pvp you are whining lame old lines". Only a Shadow/*** can consistently score both 300k+ dmg and 100K + Self heals in warzone matches without dying once with all the utility they got at their disposal, so it's not just limited to yeah Shadow Assassins are overpowered in individual PVP but balanced out in group matches. False, they are a lone wolf tanking DPS do it all class period, no excuse for this imbalance.

P.S Rakata medpack, along with Rakata Adrenals all hotkeyed in my quickslot - Wow I HAVE a RAKATA medpac crafted with biometric crystals!! Too bad I can't self heal as well!

Alright then. Let me clarify.

1. Damage mitigation - Shadow / Assasins are weaker. We have less armour even in a tanking stance, and no "straight" damage mitigation from stance.

2. Never ending shield procs - I have a stack of 8, which gives me 40% (ish) CHANCE combined with my normal stats to shield for 20 seconds, so no guaranteed shield there. In PvP this doesn't go below 6 normally because of the rarity of shieldable damage / actual uses. Only weapon damage has a chance to proc this, as I said at 40%.

3. I have 3 seconds of Tech / Force immunity. My 50% damage bubble does not have a tech / force reduction component as yours does.

4. The force cost of Shock makes it impossible to spam. 50 force out of 100. Only with 3 procs of Harnessed can I heal with lightning, so you are getting hit for 600 damage Wither to build up HD. You are hitting me with 1500 damage Sunder armour. I have no way to reduce your armour.

5. We have utility because we lack base mitigation that you have.

You don't have stims? Just asking here.

Edited by Talraen

Alright then. Let me clarify.

1. Damage mitigation - Shadow / Assasins are weaker. We have less armour even in a tanking stance, and no "straight" damage mitigation from stance.

End game armor wise yeah, but that is not the point, ur talking light vs heavy armor, duuuh

2. Never ending shield procs - I have a stack of 8, which gives me 40% (ish) CHANCE combined with my normal stats to shield for 20 seconds, so no guaranteed shield there. In PvP this doesn't go below 6 normally because of the rarity of shieldable damage / actual uses. Only weapon damage has a chance to proc this, as I said at 40%.

stack of 8 is more than enough to mitigate any 3 goons that tries to hit you at once, and the chance goes up to around 60% with end game gears and giving about 40% damage reduction(HUGE), don't twist it around or minimize it's effectiveness and this means it will work perfectly in harmony with your higher than normal force resistance.

3. I have 3 seconds of Tech / Force immunity. My 50% damage bubble does not have a tech / force reduction component as yours does.

properly geared and spec (6 secs). your 50% damage bubble gives you another oh **** i am in trouble but I am so overpowered i don't even need to proc this proc.

4. The force cost of Shock makes it impossible to spam. 50 force out of 100. Only with 3 procs of Harnessed can I heal with lightning, so you are getting hit for 600 damage Wither to build up HD. You are hitting me with 1500 damage Sunder armour. I have no way to reduce your armour.

That is how all shadow tank rotation goes, and all class rotation pretty much goes, they have to build up some sort of stack or effect before dumping down damage, what is new here? also sunder armor is a weak physical attack and have a 5 sec cooldown, and cannot be spammed, 1500 only gives you about 8-9% reduce in armor, your argument does not hold.

5. We have utility because we lack base mitigation that you have.

Your round the clock shielding utility alone + natural force mitigation when fully armored + shield proccing makes you a superior stand alone tank to a fully specced Guardian tank, and your dps alone pretty much double that of a fully spec guardian tank, not to mention your ability to HEAL yourself for big numbers, the ability to sprint, pull and hide, and kite, you just can't defend the indefensible, seeing shadows after shadows scoring 300K+ dmg and 100k+ healing in warzones without fail, and undoubtedly the strongest 1 v 1 PVP class by far, something have to give, it may not be now but it will happen sooner or later.

You don't have stims? Just asking here.

Rakata Might Stim, but totally irrelevant.

Edited by bahugboto

End game armor wise yeah, but that is not the point, ur talking light vs heavy armor, duuuh

stack of 8 is more than enough to mitigate any 3 goons that tries to hit you at once, and the chance goes up to around 60% with end game gears and giving about 40% damage reduction(HUGE), don't twist it around or minimize it's effectiveness and this means it will work perfectly in harmony with your higher than normal force resistance.

properly geared and spec (6 secs). your 50% damage bubble gives you another oh **** i am in trouble but I am so overpowered i don't even need to proc this proc.

That is how all shadow tank rotation goes, and all class rotation pretty much goes, they have to build up some sort of stack or effect before dumping down damage, what is new here? also sunder armor have a 4+ sec cooldown, and cannot be spammed, 1500 only gives you about 10% reduce in armor, your argument does not hold.

Your round the clock shielding utility alone + natural force mitigation when fully armored + shield proccing makes you a superior stand alone tank to a fully specced Guardian tank, and you dps alone pretty much double that of a fully spec guardian tank, not to mention you ability to HEAL yourself for big numbers, the ability to sprint, pull and hide, and kite, you just can't defend the indefensible, seeing shadows after shadows scoring 300K+ dmg and 100k+ healing in warzones without fail, and undoubtedly the strongest 1 v 1 PVP class by far, something have to give, it may not be now but it will happen sooner or later.

Writing in RED does not make your argument more potent.

The armour stance is to bring us in line with the other tanks in terms of straight mitigation. It doesn't come close.

8 stacks of shield CHANCE. What part of this is difficult? And no. Not 60%. You are also IGNORING the fact that shields only mitigate weapon damage, which is at the most 20% of the damage taken.

Saber Ward - I read 12 seconds? Not to mention your 100% damage immunity for 2 seconds.

Invincible - 40% of ALL damage types for 10 seconds. Ok?

So you get 2 bubbles as we do. The positioning of the resistance is different, but the principle applies.

As for Sunder armour, please learn your own class. Even I know (level 14 Jugg yay) that Sunder stacks a 4% per stack up to 20% (read 5 stacks). Traited with tier 1 traits you can get 8% per shot. IE my argument is based on facts. Read Crushing Blow for 3 stacks in 1.

Are we a superior tank? No, we are good in a different way. If you were arguing that Guardian / Jugg is underpowered in the tank trait line, then you might actually get some support.

Writing in RED does not make your argument more potent.

The armour stance is to bring us in line with the other tanks in terms of straight mitigation. It doesn't come close.

8 stacks of shield CHANCE. What part of this is difficult? And no. Not 60%. You are also IGNORING the fact that shields only mitigate weapon damage, which is at the most 20% of the damage taken.

Saber Ward - I read 12 seconds? Not to mention your 100% damage immunity for 2 seconds.

Invincible - 40% of ALL damage types for 10 seconds. Ok?

So you get 2 bubbles as we do. The positioning of the resistance is different, but the principle applies.

As for Sunder armour, please learn your own class. Even I know (level 14 Jugg yay) that Sunder stacks a 4% per stack up to 20% (read 5 stacks). Traited with tier 1 traits you can get 8% per shot. IE my argument is based on facts. Read Crushing Blow for 3 stacks in 1.

Are we a superior tank? No, we are good in a different way. If you were arguing that Guardian / Jugg is underpowered in the tank trait line, then you might actually get some support.

So i send my replies in red to make it easier to differentiate and you have to ATTACK THAT TOO?

I am giving you a statistic of what you put up, you say 1500 armor i say 8-9% dmg mitigation, and no there is no way a shadow tank or any class can be allowed to score 300k + dmg and 100k+ heals with 60 kills and 0 deaths in warzones with such ease, so it's not just a guardian/jug being grossly underpowered as a tank, it 's a shadow/sin being grossly overpowered and have to be brought in line with other classes. and if you think white damage is irrelevant, almost the entire plethora of a guardians damage dealing ability are white, just as an operative are depending on which spec you go, and to have 60% chance of damage getting mitigated all the time + a 100 percent force mitigation procs every 45 sec on top of an already superior force resistance is totally ridculous + Self heals for 2K + every 10 secs is a joke, like i said i am not just arguing for Guardians, everyone knows they are broken, I am arguing for the sake of game balance the Shadow needs a nerf in a major way, to bring it in line with other classes, but we probably will be seeing minor changes here and there and minor tweaking over the months, but they need to be nerfed harder then they nerfed the operative.

Edited by bahugboto

So i send my replies in red to make it easier to differentiate and you have to ATTACK THAT TOO?

I am giving you a statistic of what you put up, you say 1500 armor i say 8-9% dmg mitigation, and no there is no way a shadow tank or any class can be allowed to score 300k + dmg and 100k+ heals with 60 kills and 0 deaths in warzones with such ease, so it's not just a guardian/jug being grossly underpowered as a tank, it 's a shadow/sin being grossly overpowered and have to be brought in line with other classes. and if you think white damage is irrelevant, almost the entire plethora of a guardians damage dealing ability are white, just as an operative are depending on which spec you go, and to have 60% damage getting mitigated + a 100 percent force mitigation on top of an already superior force resistance is overpowered + Self heals for 2K + every 10 secs is a joke, like i said i am not just arguing for Guardians, everyone knows they are broken, I am arguing for the sake of game balance the Shadow needs a nerf in a major way, to bring it in line with other classes, but we probably will be seeing minor changes here and there and minor tweaking over the months, but they need to be nerfed harder then they nerfed the operative.

Red is an angry colour ok. Its clear you are angry that your Guardian lost. I know that feel bro. Sages win me.

Any tank that is scoring 300k (its all AoE, but since you are ignoring that, lets just pretend it doesn't exist) is geared for dps not tanking, therefore loosing out on most of their defence / shield / absorb.

2k heals once every 3 HD procs is at the maximum every 20ish seconds if their HP is over 20k, which means their overall DPS is lower due to needing tanking mods / enhancements.

You need less drama - no one is attacking you. We are against your blanketing / false statements. Calling for a nerf on the only Assassin line that works "as intented" is a bit much. We aren't hitting you for 3k + on any skill but assassinate crits.

Red is an angry colour ok. Its clear you are angry that your Guardian lost. I know that feel bro. Sages win me.

an irrelevant piece of nonsense like alot of your arguments

Any tank that is scoring 300k (its all AoE, but since you are ignoring that, lets just pretend it doesn't exist) is geared for dps not tanking, therefore loosing out on most of their defence / shield / absorb.

I could say the same of a focus Guardian who got most of their DPS through AOE, irrelevant

2k heals once every 3 HD procs is at the maximum every 20ish seconds if their HP is over 20k, which means their overall DPS is lower due to needing tanking mods / enhancements.

This is a blatant lie, with a proper rotation you can proc once every 8secs, so stop lying.

You need less drama - no one is attacking you. We are against your blanketing / false statements. Calling for a nerf on the only Assassin line that works "as intented" is a bit much. We aren't hitting you for 3k + on any skill but assassinate crits.

The only one who have made false statement thus far is you, please reread my replies to you tearing down all the misdirection you attempted to make, it won't work.

Edited by bahugboto

Sigh. Okay. So now I'm lying to be right, even though I can back up my statements with FACTS?

GCD = 1.5 seconds

Wither cooldown = 7.5 seconds

Shock = 6 seconds

Therefore, to get HD x 3 at the maximum possible rate:

Shock, GCD, Wither, GCD, Shock, GCD, 4 seconds Lightning channel = 12 seconds. However, you cannot perform this action. You have to wait for force power, as Shock = 50 force. So you have to wait for Shock number 2, and then wait again for lightning, which is around 3 seconds. Add human delay / cast lag for 2 seconds. Thats 17 seconds. And you will be on low force. Nice try.

If you won't listen to someone that plays the class you don't understand to correct your inaccurate assumptions about it, then you are a troll, plain and simple.

Edited by Talraen

Sigh. Okay. So now I'm lying to be right, even though I can back up my statements with FACTS?

GCD = 1.5 seconds

Wither cooldown = 7.5 seconds

Shock = 6 seconds

Therefore, to get HD x 3 at the maximum possible rate:

Shock, GCD, Wither, GCD, Shock, GCD, 4 seconds Lightning channel = 12 seconds. However, you cannot perform this action. You have to wait for force power, as Shock = 50 force. So you have to wait for Shock number 2, and then wait again for lightning, which is around 3 seconds. Add human delay / cast lag for 2 seconds. Thats 17 seconds. And you will be on low force. Nice try.

If you won't listen to someone that plays the class you don't understand to correct your inaccurate assumptions about it, then you are a troll, plain and simple.

Ohh human delay and cast lag is 2 secs now, nvm that even on a 500 latency you wont get that much delay over 20 secs! Also you just pulled those numbers out of ur *** as you go along, and your rotations are all wrong. Here's a typical tank DPS heal heavy rotation.

1. Slow Time

2. Double Strike

3. Double Strike

4. Slow Time

5. Double Strike

6. Force Potency (if off cooldown)

6.1. Project

7. Telekinetic Throw

please please my good sir stop pulling numbers out of ur ***, do not make a habit of being a pathological liar. You dont crunch your numbers that way and then adding LAG on top of it, it is faking an argument.

Ohh human delay and cast lag is 2 secs now, nvm that even on a 500 latency you wont get that much delay over 20 secs! Also you just pulled those numbers out of ur *** as you go along, and your rotations are all wrong. Here's a typical tank DPS heal heavy rotation.

1. Slow Time

2. Double Strike

3. Double Strike

4. Slow Time

5. Double Strike

6. Force Potency (if off cooldown)

6.1. Project

7. Telekinetic Throw

please please my good sir stop pulling numbers out of ur ***, do not make a habit of being a pathological liar. You dont crunch your numbers that way and then adding LAG on top of it, it is faking an argument.

Lol. Lets use your rotation then as a reference point?

Slow time - 30 Force (instant) GCD (1.5 seconds) Double Strike x 2 (25 force x2) (2 seconds min) - Slow time remaining cooldown - 4 seconds (30 force), then DS (25 force), Potency (1 second), GCD (1.5 seconds), Project (50 force), GCD (1.5 seconds), and Telekinetic, channeled for 4 seconds.

Thats 4.5 seconds minimum lost to GCD. 5.5 seconds to Slow time. 3 seconds to 3x DS, and I'll give you a free Potency just to be nice. Then 4 seconds channel. Which equals? 17 seconds. Ignoring absolutely any conditions.

Calling me names isn't improving your argument ;)

*Edit - Even by your own admission, and my maths being out by 9 seconds, its impossible to get 8 seconds on this rotation.

Edited by Talraen

Lol. Lets use your rotation then as a reference point?

Slow time - 30 Force (instant) GCD (1.5 seconds) Double Strike x 2 (25 force x2) (2 seconds min) - Slow time remaining cooldown - 4 seconds (30 force), then DS (25 force), Potency (1 second), GCD (1.5 seconds), Project (50 force), GCD (1.5 seconds), and Telekinetic, channeled for 4 seconds.

Thats 4.5 seconds minimum lost to GCD. 5.5 seconds to Slow time. 3 seconds to 3x DS, and I'll give you a free Potency just to be nice. Then 4 seconds channel. Which equals? 17 seconds. Ignoring absolutely any conditions.

Calling me names isn't improving your argument ;)

*Edit - Even by your own admission, and my maths being out by 9 seconds, its impossible to get 8 seconds on this rotation.

I am just testing your sincerity, and you had to deceive your way out of it again :), that rotation as i said is your typical dps dealing rotation, not your get to TT heals as soon as you could rotation! It's possible to get TT and 3 charges up way sooner in the rotation with enough force powers if properly geared and spec on a consistent basis in under 8 secs, yet you glaringly ignore this fact and gave me the whole cool down on the whole process of the redundant list is just gave you. Are you trying to fool me or to fool yourself! Remember PVP is dynamic you proc whatever strat you need to proc given the situations, don't argue with me like I am a 5 year old kid or treat the entire community like they are dumb kids.

Let me put it this way, even if a Jedi Shadow is able to self heal for over 2k every 45 secs that is already overpowered, even without the HEALs they are already a better tank overall than a Juggernaut, you add heals and their dps to the mix and they are a monster with no equals.

Edited by bahugboto

The way you reply makes me think you are still in school though.

Let me make this as basic as possible.

Shock is on 6 second CD. Wither is 7.5 seconds. Regardless of gear, you CANNOT decrease these cooldowns, needing 1 of the 2 to be used more than once to get 3 procs. So it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to do a 8 second rotation, with a 4 second channel skill. Please for the love of anything get this into your head. Stop IGNORING the GCD.

Edited by Talraen

BioWare I keep getting owned at lvl 12 against lvl 49s in warzones. Nerf please and give me my BM gear in a single bag with a golden ribbon on it too. Also I want a pony. A rainbow pony with magical sparkle powers.

This game is unacceptable without magical sparkle ponies. And shave as many ewoks as you can contests.

Agree, I also want a pony with magical sparkle powers.

k one spell with 12 sec and it is spammable?i dont need read more go trolling to other post

Kinetic ward last for 20 secs with 8 wards, it means you can keep it up indefinitely hence its spammable, any abilities that could be casted before it's cooldown expire is considered spammable.

Edited by bahugboto